Sign in to follow this  
Krurnosai

Domination: You are not allowed to fly yet, how to change this?

In co30DomiOA2! v2.28 i get the message: You are not allowed to fly yet, and then I see the time that I have to wait. How do I remove this?

Edited by Foxhound
Questions about user made missions do not belong in the Q & A section, topic moved.

Link me to the version your playing and I can look at it for you, I have tweaked Domination, and evolution many times before.

I set mine to zero so I can hop right in. Then again I don't have DOM 2.28, I posted before I read that. On 2.6 I know it's in the parameters.

@Gunther: I uploaded the domination map that I'm using. I've edited it too with some vehicles and a vehicle respawning script that I use. Could you leave everything except the "qualified to fly" time unedited? Thank you so much http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O6VL3ZCJ!

@HyperU2: I don't have any experience with scripting and if you say add parameters, you lost me at add xD

@Gunther: On the map that I'm using it's 30 minutes :(

EDIT:

NEVERMIND I FOUND OUT HOW TO DISABLE IT! Thanks HyperU2, at first I didn't understand what you meant with parameters but after 1 minute I was like: "OOOOOH DUH! SERVER PARAMETERS". Thanks :D

Edited by Krurnosai

Crap, i forgot about the server parameters that one flew right over me, lol

but glad you got it figured out.

Crap, i forgot about the server parameters that one flew right over me, lol

but glad you got it figured out.

I'm glad too :D

I'm using Domination 2.28 for OA. I was wondering if anyone knew where the file was in the unpacked .pbo that displayed the default server parameters, I want to change the defaults so I don't have to mess with them every time I start up a server. I could have sworn I saw them way back when I first started editing the domination map, but I can't seem to find it now.

Thanks in advance.

Description.ext is where you can set the parameters :).

@Aaron3178

In the editing section there is a thread dedicated to editing the Domination mission:

- Editing, Expanding and Modifying Domination

Please post there for any editing questions in relation to Domination.

Also I would like to ask you to not dig up old and inactive threads:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.