Sign in to follow this  
Jan Cepera

Fatalness v.2.0

Posterofficial.jpg

100% Done

DOWNLOAD MISSION

DOWNLOAD FATALNESS ADDON

+ Links for all needed addons you will find in readme file of mission or on our website OFP-WORLD

EDITORUPDATE175 http://www.ulozto.cz/11377494/editorupdate175noe-pbo

You can look forward to new features,dialogs,dabing and harder difficulty ect.

For example:

Fixed:Fatalness addons are inclue in one PBO file

Added:New sounds and dabing

Fixed:Corected gramatical misstakes

Added:Longer gameplay

Added:Take ammo system

Added:First aid

Added:New Objectives

Fixed:ENG/CZE language

Added:NEW Revolutionary final bossfight

Added:Own animations

Why ?

Because this misson is a small part of a more complex story. And also because this is our fiirst project we needed to update it so that it would fit in the new story.[bloody Island]

Mission is now compactible in : WW4 mod,ÄŒsla II mod, ArmA :CWA,OFP Res.

OFP_world

Edited by Jan Cepera

@Bronze Eagle :Im suppose that, you sure played my first version 1.0 ;)

So you know that this mission was scripted only for SP.(ending mission of our thrilogy). During one month we finish Shadows of Angels (first mission of thrilogy) and we are thinking about SP/MP because MP version is alredy done ;)

OFP WORLD

Whats the back story behind your mission?

Im curious.:cool:

Its TOP Secret ! ;) You will find out it when you play mission ;)

I thing you will be suprissed ;)

Glad to read this news Jan. The best describe to this news is quote of Adam Jensen ;)

Can't wait to play this!

Bielow

I am sure,That you will not be disappointed ;)

Now you can monitor the status of a new project "Shadows of Angels"(1. mission of Fatalness trilogy)

Whoop am gonna download this now!

EDIT: Well this intro was nice but I can't play the mission I get this error..

Cannot load mission, missing addons editorupdate175noe

Edited by mrmoon

Anyone fancy telling me where I can get 'editorupdate175noe'?

What a suprise!

I wasn't around in few weeks and what I see - remake of my favourite mission.

Downlading now.

Bielow

mission can't load.

lost addon : Groups.

all need addons in readme are in correct place.

sorry for my english.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

mission can't load.

lost addon : Groups.

all need addons in readme are in correct place.

sorry for my english.

Ok so this was an amazingly put together intro and I was looking forward to the mission but when the intro cutscene had finished it said "cannot load mission, missing addons: uwar_grass". Please help I really wanna play this mission.

Ok I got it working and I thought that was probably the best thing I've played in ages. Are you making a campaign?

Ok I got it working and I thought that was probably the best thing I've played in ages. Are you making a campaign?

Yes we are working on minicampaign, which will be represent the story before fatalness incident... and now we are finishing our small project Life stoke ;) only fist fight of two characters at midnight.

Fantasticly well made mission so far cutscenes are incredible and all the added features are something else.

Ok so I killed all the gunmen in the village and rescued the sniper, now its just said we need to stop some missle launch but I can't even leave the village.

In some Information dialogs was written "Find some car and go away" (something similar)

So you must go next to Ural (2 in village) and it show you that Ural is lock. So you must find the keys ;) and than you must think how you can leave village ;)

Enjoy it !

Haha ok I was wondering about that I managed to jump in another truck and drive off but had no idea where to go LOL.

Ill finish it 2mrw and write my review :yay:

Great mission, quite hard but so many awesome new features.

SPOILERS!

The mission starts with a fantastic cutscene showing a group of militants on some genocidal orgy of destruction attacking and murdering everone in your home town.

Gameplay begins with you arriving via truck to a Russian camp in a destroyed village you have to sneak in, knock out a guard, steal his weapon and clear the area of hostiles. Some of the new features like the new ammo collection system are a little buggy or don't work amazingly well like the punch weapon, but other more then make up for it. There are many items both mission critical and novelty based (like the cigarettes) dotted around the village and inside buildings that you can pick up and use.

Once you have cleared the village and located and healed the wounded Russian sniper you eventually end up just outside another burnt down village with lots of hostile militants inside. There is a missle silo somewhere nearby that the insurgents have taken over and plan to use to destroy nogova. After picking off a few tangos a Russian chopper arives and a spetsnaz team disembarks and engages the opfor. This firefight was very cool however I died many times and had to order my sniper freind over to a hill overlooking the vil because he kept getting shot. After a while I decided to hang back and let the spetsnaz move ahead while I covered the rear but after a minute of gunfire it appeared they where all dead and the terrorists had regained control..............fuck.

Moving carefully through the bushes and long grass around town I was able to pick off enough of the enemy to clear a path ro the silo door. Inside the silo I only had around 40 seconds to blast my through the coridoors and deactivate the missle launch. Following another short well done cutscene there is a short fist fight with the enemy commander which just doesn't work that well in ofp but is still quite cool. After kicking the terrorist leaders arse and rescuing a guy the militants have locked up we are treated to one more awesome cutscene and then there is a pretty cool credits sequence.

Fatallness has many cool new menu's custom sounds, voices and music, I particulary enjoyed the music from mgs at the start of the second action sequence. The atmosphere is brilliant and often it feels like you are playing a different game.

I tend to judge missions on how much I personally enjoyed them and I enjoyed this mission very much even though it took me a while to finish, so I give fatalness a 9 out of 10. :)

Edited by mrmoon

My new project will act as a completely different game ;) And will be better than fatalness :)

Thx for rating ;) !!!! 9/10 is awesome!

Edited by Jan Cepera