Sign in to follow this  
Arcto

CD key for TOH beta access?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has received their TOH CD key for the beta yet?

I bought the game from Sprocket AGES ago and have been waiting for today since I noticed the announcement! I've been checking my inbox all day (I'm in GMT so it's getting late here) and have not seen the key arrive yet.

With the recent early access beta key fiasco that EA had (I still haven't recieved my early access key even though the public beta has been out since last Thursday) I am getting worried over this one.

Anyone shed some light or is the beta not available until later?

Key dont send via email check you acount in sprocket and you will find it:)

I've gone into my account maintenance page on the sprocket games website. I can see the key but when I click the download button (to download the installer) I get this message:

Thank you for pre-ordering Take On Helicopters. Your download link will be activated once the pre-load is enabled (you will be notified by Email).

Does this mean that the package has not been uploaded yet?

That's 40 minutes away :D

I guess I can wait that long (I'm still at work). Fingers crossed they don't have a mass email fail like EA! :yay:

:bounce3: This is like new year but now and with helos, COOOL!!!! :D

Jeeez 30 minutes before time!!! cool!!!!

Edited by Isaac

I've just received en email with the cd key and a download link ;) Im at work though ...

I've just received en email with the cd key and a download link ;) Im at work though ...

Ditto. Must wait another hour to start downloading. :(

Just got mine!!

Gotta finish work, head down to a family function then run away early to DL and fly :D

Good job BIS!

Sorry for doubting ye!

yep direct links seem to be faster but I think I will have to let it download overnight

I pre-ordered through Simware (simw.com) and no beta key available from them yet... I emailed them, hoping they have it tomorrow or sooner.