Sign in to follow this  
Arse

fixed LHD on Chernaurus map

Hello guys,

I have registerd here long time ago, but was always reading.

Now I wanted to ask, whether it is possible for the ArmA Developers to place the LHD on Chernaurus map as they did on Utes. Well, actually I don´t really understand why the even did that, sorry but placing the LHD in front of Utes is nice...but somehow useless. The island is just to small and using the script Versions for the LHD on dedicated servers causing way too much trouble. So why not just place that damn thing on the map where it actually would fit better?

So my suggestion to the Developer Team..please reedit Chernaurus map and get the LHD in front of the coast line of Chernaurus, to provide better Sea based Missions.

Thanks

Nontheless ArmA rocks and makes fun.

i dont think that they will upgrade a2 very much...i think that u have to wait for next arma ;)

and u can download addon with that ship...or in domination LHD, there is...

There's an official BIS function that allows you to spawn LHD anywhere you want with a single string. It's included in Eagle Wing campaign where you can see 2 LHDs at once near Chernarussian coast during the intro

There's an official BIS function that allows you to spawn LHD anywhere you want with a single string. It's included in Eagle Wing campaign where you can see 2 LHDs at once near Chernarussian coast during the intro

Thanks for that nice suggestion, I really found that entry in the first Mission of the campaign in the init.sqf

lhd1 call bis_ew_fnc_createLHD;

In the Editor a Logic has been placed called lhd1.

@Arse, you can also use Xeno´s kind of LHD spawning script. Just open up his longest day mission. But honestly I like the one metalcraze has provided above much more comfortable.

Edited by MemphisBelle