Sign in to follow this  
PELHAM

Man 46, throttles schoolboy in revenge for Game taunts

"Unemployed father of three"

Legal crimes against human rights lead to other crimes. People have needs and capitalism denies people from fulfilling them due to the built in inefficiency called unemployment.

As capitalism is an abstract concept he just lost it over the next frustrating thing he encountered. That's where an ignorant working class ends up, fighting each other over nationality, race or religion. Instead of playing games he could've been organizing with others who share his situation.

Walker, are you implying the kid was bullied? From where I'm sitting I'd say the 13 year old bullied the 46 year old. (Wow. That guy really needs a life)

13 year old kids bullying 46 year old men. That's not something

I ever thought I would ever hear of.

Maybe this 13 year old has a history of anti-social behavior?

This type of bullying can cause serious psychological issues for

the victim, which in this case is a 46 year old grown man who

has kids strangely enough.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

This is something I just noticed.

Walker, if you are a 1st Lt, then why do you have Captains bars?

Perhaps you are a Navy Lt? Or is it from a military

besides the U.S.?

Wow... Some people are just wayyyyyyy too sensitive. Even if the man knew the kid, there's not really an excuse. If he didn't like playing with him then he could of easily just left and played with other people. Unless the man had some kind of serious ulterior motive then he was a pussy. The man is obviously a pussy and anyone defending him is also a pussy and perhaps also have mental health issues.

Like in the article though, they claim to be all fine and dandy and playing online together again as well.... lol.

Not sure if serious. :confused:

The "rank" you see is just a forum-generated user title - even you have one, "Lance Corporal". It doesn't really mean anything. The fact that Walker has captains bars in his avatar is completely unrelated to that.

That's why I'll never dare insult ARMA gamers online, I know my limits. I'm scared some badass on a Harley will turn up on my doorstep and I'll have to hide under my bed sucking my thumb. :nervous:

That's why I'll never dare insult ARMA gamers online, I know my limits. I'm scared some badass on a Harley will turn up on my doorstep and I'll have to hide under my bed sucking my thumb. :nervous:

No, becuase most Arma users are more mature than that and know when to walk away, lock a server, mute, ignore, ban, close a server, create a clan, and not wildely run around on a console with a run & gun game or get annoyed when the most predictable things will happen on an open server which are no shock to anyone.

Although it may be theres more of an issue real world with that child and that family in that area they live, which means its more to do with social issues than a console game. This incident may have allot more under the surface, taken as a straight case of stranger online meets twat online for shouting match and then throttles him in real life by sheer coincidence they live close ... its a closed case, but im thinking it must be a little more than just that now (from my initial reaction which was the black & white case).

I purchased dirt2 for a bargain and played SP, recently I tried MS live (PC) and found online matches, instantly I was being rammed off the road with sqeeky voices shouting "hahahah" and "fuck you" etc ... It took about 4 minutes to never bother again. Lord only knows what it must be like with a headset on a console online with COD, brain draining short attention span shouting sessions, what fun.

Edited by mrcash2009

...This is something I just noticed.

Perhaps you are a Navy Lt? Or is it from a military

besides the U.S.?

Hi Frostburg

The Avatar precedes this version of the forum as well as the forum rating system you mention which was added long after I created that avatar. At the time ArmA and BIS's OFP had no high command system and I was the head of a Modding team that added that functionality to the game, Suma even added script commands so that we could make the system better. The captains bars were part of our advertising that the engine was capable of being a Real Time Strategy Game. If you look there is a small CoC in the red bar at the bottom.

Here is a latter version of the command engine:

md4OD7U3k-E

We also produced a version for VBS.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Harley? I expect one of the UH-60's that keep buzzing my house would finally come to a stop one day. As most of the people I know have firearms, and some of them have least a dozen semi-automatic rifles, hiding under my bed simply wouldn't do.

:p

Harley? I expect one of the UH-60's that keep buzzing my house would finally come to a stop one day. As most of the people I know have firearms, and some of them have least a dozen semi-automatic rifles, hiding under my bed simply wouldn't do.

Build a bunker under your back yard :wink_o:

:D Gotta love this one..........

When PlayStation turns nasty: Father, 46, tracks down and throttles schoolboy, 13, in revenge attack for 'killing' him on Call Of Duty

never say "HaHaHa you mad!" after you kill someone anymore. could be dangerous.

never say "HaHaHa you mad!" after you kill someone anymore. could be dangerous.

I never do?

Morale of the story: It's much safer to play against AI. At least they won't hunt you down and strangle you for hurling profanities at them when they don't correctly follow orders.

Morale of the story: It's much safer to play against AI. At least they won't hunt you down and strangle you for hurling profanities at them when they don't correctly follow orders.

Until in the future a replicant turns up at your house and throttles you, or orders a drone to scan you and drop a bomb on your house.

My morale of the story: Maybe some people just need to keep their f@#king mouth shut when they play videos games, young and old...

My morale of the story: Maybe some people just need to keep their f@#king mouth shut when they play videos games, young and old...

+1 Couldn't agree more

+2 I agree

This is what happened to Bin Laden, he was smack talking Obama on CoD so got a visit from Delta :)

Kids who behave in this way clearly deserve a physical reprimand.

The anonymity of the internet is not a carte blanche to abuse people.

On the otherhand, the geezer in question has overstepped the mark. The correct response is clearly to go around his house and throttle the youths parents.

Edited by Baff1

Hello all

Ban people...

Nuke em from orbit, it's the only way.

It would solve a lot of anti social behavior.

rgds

LoK

PS, did we find out if it was an anti social Kid or nutter bloke? There's an issue somewhere here.

Also, the web does seem to undo many peoples social values.

"Unemployed father of three"

Legal crimes against human rights lead to other crimes. People have needs and capitalism denies people from fulfilling them due to the built in inefficiency called unemployment.

As capitalism is an abstract concept he just lost it over the next frustrating thing he encountered. That's where an ignorant working class ends up, fighting each other over nationality, race or religion. Instead of playing games he could've been organizing with others who share his situation.

And here's why you are no longer welcome here. You seem to be more interested in hearing what you talk instead of actually contributing to the community. I've had it with you and there is no reason why this forum should be a soap box for you.

Seriously, he tries to turn even the silliest topic into a discussion about capitalism vs. communism

On the otherhand, the geezer in question has overstepped the mark. The correct response is clearly to go around his house and throttle the youths parents.

I agree that parenting does play a role in this crazy incident, sounds like the parent's haven't been teaching their boy the importance of respect.

I agree that parenting does play a role in this crazy incident, sounds like the parent's haven't been teaching their boy the importance of respect.

I would say that schooling also plays an important role in this because youths just don't have any respect for teachers or anyone else in school because teachers authority is contently being lowered by laws.

I also think it would be good to introduce lessons in schools where students are thought how to use the internet safely and how to respect others online, because the internet has become a part of life now. As far as I'm aware schools in the UK or Eastern Europe don’t have such lessons, or if they do it’s just a 1 hour thing in the whole year which get forgotten right after you leave the class.

But I don't wanna blame it all on the kid, he did something stupid, we all did that when we were kids. :tongue:

I also think it would be good to introduce lessons in schools where students are thought how to use the internet safely and how to respect others online, because the internet has become a part of life now.

Martin that is a really good idea.

Morale of the story: It's much safer to play against AI.

lol you made my day :D