Sign in to follow this  
AgentJonathan

Back from the dead.

I seem to be unable to post anywhere, because my account has been disabled or something like that.

It works here, I was just curious as to why, even after several years, my account is gone.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Out of curiosity, does anyone remember me?

I dont remember you but I only got here in late 2007, but as for account PM placebo (that is if your PM's work).

I had some issues and they sorted me out pretty quick.

I dont remember you but I only got here in late 2007, but as for account PM placebo (that is if your PM's work).

I had some issues and they sorted me out pretty quick.

I'm definitely one of the old OFP'ers, suddenly remembered they could help me figure out why FP won't act right, so I try to go the the troubleshooting, and it says I'm locked out... Way for mods to be a killjoy. lol

Thanks for the advice. Weird I should randomly remember this place, I used to have a lot of fun here.

Direct PM is best if you can do it, check the moderator list, Placebo sorted me out swiftly before with a complete login failure.

Hope you get it sorted :)

Direct PM is best if you can do it, check the moderator list, Placebo sorted me out swiftly before with a complete login failure.

Hope you get it sorted :)

Yeah, I snagged him. These days, I go to other forums, completely unrelated to gaming, but it's similar to this one as far as formatting. Forums are easy to use.

Thanks a lot, I'll remember you. lol