Sign in to follow this  
sabre

US Army (OCP)

thanks for your time Humvee! :D

I was wondering, if Sabre has not reskinned the pilot, shall you replace it with the standard crewman? I know that's some kind of placeholder solution, but better than still having ACU around...

As for the backpacks, there's a mod that adds some 20 new packs to the game, including the multicam one...just FYI, unfortunately it would require another addon besides Sabre's.

I´ve updated my Replacement Config.

v1.2

- Crewman added to Config

- Pilot added to Config (Crewman as Placeholder)

- Pilot light added to Config (Machinegunner light as Placeholder)

- Addon signed

Download :

http://www.multiupload.com/LE2D8GWJ8Y

Enjoy! :)

Folgore, i can make this optional with another Config. Simple Replacement Configs shouldn´t need more than the Addon you want to use with imho. :)

Edited by Humvee28

thank you so much for your dedication, Humvee! Will update it as soon as I get my hands on my PC, great job! :)

If you feel to do the optional ACU backpack replacement, the backpack addon is this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=116576 Of course, if the creator agrees and those packs won't create any error messages of odd things, this was just an idea of mine...ACU replaced with coyote is already a great thing.

Damn I feel like I'm exploiting your modding skills too much! :D

Edited by folgore_airborne

Medic still appears in ACU when using ACE.

and TBO id rather have tan/ACU pilots than the crewman. theyre at least wearing proper flight gear. just my opinion though

and TBO id rather have tan/ACU pilots than the crewman. theyre at least wearing proper flight gear. just my opinion though

It was proper flight gear a couple years ago. When OA first came out they were wearing all UCP, no tan, in real life. Now its all Multicam.

size0.jpg

;)

I know...I was an AH-64 mechanic for 7 years...jus recently ETSed though. They started issuing multicam A2CUs to the aircrews deploying to afghanistan as I was getting out.

Anyway I was just saying for the sake of the game that I would rather have the tan pilots back because having the tank crewman as stand in pilots look kinda funny.

I know...I was an AH-64 mechanic for 7 years...jus recently ETSed though. They started issuing multicam A2CUs to the aircrews deploying to afghanistan as I was getting out.

Anyway I was just saying for the sake of the game that I would rather have the tan pilots back because having the tank crewman as stand in pilots look kinda funny.

Well, no worries, because you can download that dude's Multicam pilots. :yay:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15632

thank you so much for your dedication, Humvee! Will update it as soon as I get my hands on my PC, great job! :)

If you feel to do the optional ACU backpack replacement, the backpack addon is this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=116576 Of course, if the creator agrees and those packs won't create any error messages of odd things, this was just an idea of mine...ACU replaced with coyote is already a great thing.

Damn I feel like I'm exploiting your modding skills too much! :D

You are welcome. :) And i´m not really skilled...that´s one of the few things i can do. :D

Sorry Bud, but i´m not really good in doing ACE Configs, so i made only one for Vanilla OA. :j:

OOOOOOH! You were talking about the crewmen... Makes sense now.

But yeah, I have a Multicam pilot addon, like BigMorgan said. :p

Is the problem with the wounding textures still there ?

Is there a known issue for your shadows? As the shadows from the men disappear within about 2 meters of moving away from them and it just shows the weapons shadows

Hi,

these Units are really great! Really nice would be a release without the ISAF and the 82. Patch, so you could use them better in other szenaries.

Greetz

Hey humvee, your files were removed due to copyright infringement <_< could you reupload them somewere else.

And could you add your old ones or remove the lines from the current one for the OCP pilots? i run a server with keys that would look great with the units but those pilots look blegh and are also another addon for people to download that we would rather not.

Thanks for your work both Sabre and Humvee :)

No Problem. Will do that when i´m back from Work this Afternoon. :)

Yes, it´s the latest Version. But he wants a Config without the required Multicam Pilots. :)

I notice that this happens on some other BI retextures as well. It happens on my Chechen Rebels and some of the Duala units.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I got the backpacks working:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7572/arma2oa2012120720061586.jpg (1521 kB)

I also got the medic backpack to work, but I kinda messed up the normal map, so I don't have a pic for that yet. + I made a new replacement config that replaces the UCP backpacks with the OCP ones. I haven't been able to make custom backpacks for the seperate units because of my newbie config skill though. If you want, I can send the stuff over.

Very nice, I am happy to hear that.. I hope to get to see this updated soon with new backbacks ;)

Does anyone know with what settings you save a PAA normal map in Photoshop? The medic's backpack's normal map probably messed up because I didn't save it properly.