Sign in to follow this  
geloxo

Buldozer crashing or not responding after update to v2.5.1

For those getting problems with buldozer, just check that buldozer.cfg (now in Arma2OA profile) is complete with all options. If not just execute buldozer once using the shortcut to real time viewer in P:\ and close it. Then config should be fine. But in my case I had by default:

Resolution_W=0;

Resolution_H=0;

and then it crashed all time, even on newly created empty maps. So I changed resolution to 1440x900 and it worked (you can use whatever, but avoid the default 0x0). My cfg is as follows:

language="Spanish";

adapter=-1;

3D_Performance=93750;

Resolution_Bpp=32;

Resolution_W=1440;

Resolution_H=900;

winX=16;

winY=32;

winW=800;

winH=600;

winDefW=800;

winDefH=600;

Render_W=1440;

Render_H=900;

FSAA=2;

postFX=3;

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1000;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=1;

HDRPrecision=8;

lastDeviceId="";

localVRAM=1576468480;

nonlocalVRAM=2147483647;

vsync=1;

EDIT: users which suffer extreme long loading times in buldozer add -exthreads=0 in the launching options and loading times will be shortened (it was my case)

With this new buldozer you can use the new terrain adjustments with finer precision, up to 10cm (no more tricks to use arma2OA.exe are needed)

Cheers

Edited by geloxo

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

If you have nothing constructive to add to a thread, then keep your comments to yourself.

Spamming the forums to increase your postcount quickly may work at other places, here it doesn't.