Sign in to follow this  
bobocz

TKOH videos, pictures from Beta version

-Ziggy-;2039852']

Time Lapse :ill:

awesome! the city lights aren't up to the standard yet, but the rest is such a nice effect in time lapse.

Edited by twisted

Yeah BIS needs to make lights much much much more bright. Maybe even slap some bloom shader that turns on only at night additionally.

Right now it doesn't look like a huge city at night. More like ArmA2 village.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Time Lapse in particular was very demanding on my hardware. I had HDR and shadows on high. That and the skiptime script I used really affected my framerate when Fraps was actively recording. I hope someone with better hardware can do a smoother video at higher game quality settings. My video doesn't do the game proper justice!

I haven't found any significant light effect objects in the pre-order Beta editor. I pray the full version will have some.

Night time mission ops can be difficult if you don't start the mission already flying cuz you cant see the chopper/door! :o

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

-Ziggy-;2042838']I haven't found any significant light effect objects in the pre-order Beta editor. I pray the full version will have some.

Night time mission ops can be difficult if you don't start the mission already flying cuz you cant see the chopper/door! :o

Unless you press ALT

You can't actually see more you just know where to get in.

Here: takeonh2011-10-2317-32aw6l.jpg

Edited by Derbysieger