Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

A few questions

So... I finally have a computer that can run ArmA 2 :).

It's a i5 2500k cpu with 8 gig ram and windows 7 64-bit. ArmA2 was the first game I installed and I also finished it now yesterday. Finally, after years.

Anyway, I liked the campaign except the last 2 missions. But to be honest it is the worst campaign of all the OFP and ArmA games. But still, it is always nice to shoot and blow stuff up.

My question is.... How are the campaigns of the expansions. I mostly see Operation Arrowhead as expansion, but are there more? And is there one bundle so I can buy it all at once?

I hunger for more.

Many thanks.

Edit: So I found out there is a bundle called ArmA X. And I found out there are 3 expansions. AO, britisch armed forces and Private military company. Are these 3 good campaigns?

Buying ArmA X is almost same price if I buy all 3 expansions seperatly. I might just go buy this version then. Saved me all the trouble to download patches and stuff for the other games as well.

Edited by Gorgi Knootewoot
I didn't search well enough

BAF campaign was great, but a bit short. PMC, didn't bother.

For bundle, there is ArmA X (all BIS games) but no DLCs. I would get OA and the DLCs from Sprocket or Desura (digital downloads)

Either way, OA is the norm around here today, so it is a must buy.

For more campaigns, there are a number of good ones made by community members, you can found them in the mission subforums

Ah, wtf. I just pre-ordered it from amazon.co.uk. All games all expansions. 16 september it's released on DVD so I look forward to it :P

Thats does mean I will have OFP 3 times (bought it when it came out with all expansions and later bought a bundle), arma with expansion 2 times and arma2 2 times lol. Ah well, great for LAN parties.

Edited by Gorgi Knootewoot

For bundle, there is ArmA X (all BIS games) but no DLCs.

Pretty sure they are included:

Titles included are: Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Resistance, Arma: Armed Assault, Arma: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: British Armed Forces and Arma 2: Private Military Company.

Pretty sure they are included:

my bad, i stand corrected