Sign in to follow this  
WalrusNZ

Hostage rescue pvp mission need help

Hi guys, im making a mission for multiplayer and i need some help. Here is the basic outline of the mission: Two teams, BLUFOR and OPFOR. Blufor must go in and rescue a hostage being held by the opfor.

The hostage is an AI civillian, and i am using an addaction to make the civ join your group and follow.

The problem i am having is that i want (when the OPFOR or BLUFOR leader dies) the civ to leave the group and become a civ again. When i tried this, the civ instead takes control of the group and the other team is unable to make the civ join and follow them.

Can anyone help me?

Civman join Civgroup

?

Maltti

Hi guys, im making a mission for multiplayer and i need some help. Here is the basic outline of the mission: Two teams, BLUFOR and OPFOR. Blufor must go in and rescue a hostage being held by the opfor.

The hostage is an AI civillian, and i am using an addaction to make the civ join your group and follow.

The problem i am having is that i want (when the OPFOR or BLUFOR leader dies) the civ to leave the group and become a civ again. When i tried this, the civ instead takes control of the group and the other team is unable to make the civ join and follow them.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks but that hasn't worked for me. All I need is an addaction to pop up when i get within 3 m of the hostage that makes him leave the group. That would be awesome.

this might be what your looking for

http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=11

In the Demo it makes a group join you and then later leave your group.

all you need then is a trigger for threat condition. with

((!alive BLUFOR LEAD NAME HERE) OR (!alive OPFOR LEAD NAME HERE))

or make a trigger condition for each individually. so if either dies the Condition will be met for the hostage to leave your group.