Sign in to follow this  
klubargutan

Surrender module-script

would u like/use it if it was avaiable?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. would u like/use it if it was avaiable?

• ofc, i would use it, gotta be awesome
    • well, i preffer execution

hello, i love this module to keep enemy alive, but he will surrender, is there any way to make him surrender, coming to him and command him to join my squad? so i will make pows joining and fighting for my side. thanks in advance(im novice in modding, dont know how to make scripts...)

I'm not precisely sure how you would apply this to the enemy that surrendered but I do believe that these commands would be used:

Will detect if someone is close to a unit (5 = 5 meters):

capturing_unit_name distance unit_being_captured_name<= 5

Will have a unit join another unit's group:

[unit_being_captured_name] join capturing_unit_name

Then it might also be a good idea to make sure that said unit doesn't pick up a gun. It also might be a good idea to make it so that if a unit is captured and they get too far away from their group that they will unjoin and run away or pick up a gun. Just a few ideas on how to do it. I don't know how to do it precisely though.

I'm not precisely sure how you would apply this to the enemy that surrendered but I do believe that these commands would be used:

Will detect if someone is close to a unit (5 = 5 meters):

Will have a unit join another unit's group:

Then it might also be a good idea to make sure that said unit doesn't pick up a gun. It also might be a good idea to make it so that if a unit is captured and they get too far away from their group that they will unjoin and run away or pick up a gun. Just a few ideas on how to do it. I don't know how to do it precisely though.

thanks for this...to make enemy surrent place surrending module...and if u scare him enough(with tanks...etc), he will give up, but there is a little problem: i wanna this for editing xemo's domination, so any enemy surrends will follow me... so should it be like

player distance _captive<= 5
??? Edited by Klubargutan

I made a mission with a somewhat simple "surrender" action (then join my group) that worked very well....

Took me a frustratingly long time to get it to work right....but finally managed. He surrenders once you are within 5 meters (will fight you until that point). Then drops to his knees and surrenders...

Next time I'm home I will send you the simple mission to look at.

I made a mission with a somewhat simple "surrender" action (then join my group) that worked very well....

Took me a frustratingly long time to get it to work right....but finally managed. He surrenders once you are within 5 meters (will fight you until that point). Then drops to his knees and surrenders...

Next time I'm home I will send you the simple mission to look at.

well, i mean that he will JOIN my group, i know how to make him surrending :cool:

Yep. He surrendders. Then joins your group. That is exactly how it plays out (once you get within 3 or 5 meters of him).

Yep. He surrendders. Then joins your group. That is exactly how it plays out (once you get within 3 or 5 meters of him).

great! upload that sample somewhere please...thanks