Sign in to follow this  
aLoneWolf

Wrp test

So was that a fully new island??

Some of the screenshots had me thinking of Rogue Squadron...

Lonewolf!!! You evil evil evil man smile.gif So care to share with the rest of us mortals how you did that? =) And don't be afraid to get technical tounge.gif

/HuBBa

Nice. Was that made using the WRPedit program? or have you devised another way to manipulate the *.WRP file formats?

Thanks.

To 'aliasalpha':

Yes, various fully new 'worlds'...

Sorry, don't know Rogue Squadron...

To 'HuBBa':

Not very hard job    wink.gif

Hmm, BIStudio have delayed releasing of Visitor - maybe it is going to be out only after commercial success of O*F:Resistance ?  I don't know ...

But because new island is one of the most important features of O*F:Resistance, maybe it would not be correct to release too many info about WRP to public before releasing of this datadisk...

To 'Jackal326':

I'm not using Visitor (& don't have it) & I'm not using WRPedit (& don't have it) or any other special tool designed for working with WRP format...

Import of any Elevations into WRP format can be done even without these tools...

a-lone-wolf

Antichrist: Hex editing?! tounge.gif

I presume aLoneWolf wrote a conversion tool that changes (in case of TGA) colour values into elevation values and writes them into WRP file in the proper Hex format! Thats all....

WRPEdit will soon be released to the public as BETA test! Just for info... wink.gif

FlipeR