Sign in to follow this  
Speedle

Arma 2 - Mission 3 cutscene bug - Not moving units

Arma 1.10, JSRS mod.

I'm talking about this cutscene:

In my case, the audio went well but all the animations from 1:15 didn't show up. The people who should have died got the damage (you could see the blood on them) but they kept standing and Sabre team didn't enter the room. At the end, just after Coops said that the bad guys had just left the room, everything happened: Sabre Team entered and killed everyone (without audio, of course)...

Correct me if I'm wrong but JSRS is a audio-modification for Arma2 CO.

So playing old Arma2 campaign that existed before JSRS was even made sounds like begging for sound issues. In these Harvest Red cutscenes video and audio syncronization seems quite special since it is a mix of real animation and player interaction (since you can move your head and view if nothing else).

Don't take me wrong I really like Harvest Red campaign and I encourage everyone to play it at least once a year, but my best advice is not to use mods when playing official missions because they are not developed nor tested with mods.

You proably have worked around the issue already or quit the campaign, but I just wanted to answer a thread that is not yet 4 months old and had 0 answers.