Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

New ARMA3.com website with new Intel

Y U DO THIS dot

stalin-u-mad-bro.jpg

Today a snowman, tomorrow the entire OPFOR lineup :D Oh, the wishes of a boy...

This is always my face when I see this topic pop up.

HappyRageGuy.png

And this is it after I check it :P

2c70a200_fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg

so True. threads like this one shoud be locked until new info is added by a mod or a dev

Seriously though SOME direct info other than "Yes we are steadily working away at some improvements in ____area" I CANT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS SANTAAA:mad: I CANT WAIT ANOTHER FREAKING MONTH:( MY SOUL WILL HURT:butbut:

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Also Maionaze, yes you did make me very mad you horrible, horrible monster. GET BACK IN YOUR CAN!!!!

This is always my face when I see this topic pop up.

[imghttp://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/jorennejf/Memes/HappyRageGuy.png[/img]

And this is it after I check it :P

[imghttp://cdn.head-fi.org/2/2c/2c70a200_fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg[/img]

I feel your pain bro.

Edited by Max Power
quoting images

Santa Clause is coming to town!! :D when it snows build a snowman and salute. =)

It means them Czechs have some strange fetishes brought on by what ever they put in that bottled water

It means them Czechs have some strange fetishes brought on by what ever they put in that bottled water

:yeahthat: I laughed out loud when i seen that picture, then this comment. :cool: they sure do have a cool way of working! :inlove:

Additionally I think said water is a similar brew from the one seen being drank in the classic Techno Viking video, only instead of epic dancing...it turns game devs into furries...

I think it is a calendar :D The party was on friday the 09.12.11 :)

And so it begins.... Again... :D

Arma 3.com will be updated sometime this week:

Updates!

This week we're set up update our official website with the very latest information about the Arma 3 campaign.

Ahead of that, here's a quick peek at the background and history of Limnos:

... "Amid the events of 2033, the island was defended by a weakened contingent of the Hellenic Air Force and Army - elements of which successfully repelled Iranian attacks for several weeks - before succumbing to occupation by the Iranian Armed Forces.

In the weeks and months following the Jerusalem Peace Accord of 2034, which crystallised Iran's position in the Aegean, a small group of Greek forces established a resistance movement, covertly backed by the United States and Great Britain."

Edited by PurePassion

Looking forward to getting more info on the backstory. The part about the Helllenic defence of the island could (if not actually covered by BIS) be an interesting opportunity for a mod team working on Greek units to build on the story.

Hellenic army use lot of US equipment, maybe BIS use ArmA 2's US equipment, like Abrams/Huey/Apache, to make it !

Edited by F27Sharps

Intel!

We've just released a batch of the very latest information about Arma 3 on our official website.

Updates include new intel about factions, characters and the history of Limnos, as well as a brief summary of the events leading up to the 2035 stand-off in the Aegean!

arma3official

arma3.com

http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Arma3_screenshot_1202_01.jpg

New screen to me

From Arma3 website

Online Warfare

Pick a side, form a squad and team up against your enemy in massive competitive and co-operative battles on multi-platform dedicated servers

Does that mean its on PS3, XBOX and PC?

Or just different types of computers?