Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

New ARMA3.com website with new Intel

Does range update 10 times per second all the time?

From the manual located here it has the facility to continually update the reading for as long as the remote switch is held down.

Laser rangefinders intergrated into scopes are not that new, Swarovski released one in 1997.

Edited by becubed

Dwarden, or who make a site, realy, where is other Languages, ex. German, Russian?!

Looks fantastic, guys! I was pleasantly surprised to see Arma3 announced on this site today (...I haven't been here in quite a while).

I'm still playing Arma2 all the time, and am praying that you never start leaning towards catering to the 'action' crowd. I like Arma because it is unscripted, open world, and realism based. I actually LIKE the fact that things aren't orchestrated so that there is never 'long moments of nothing happening'. To me, that is what makes Arma great, is the fact that it's all happening, real... A session CAN be me laying in the grass, with 'nothing happening' for a long time (...but, the beauty is that I don't KNOW whether anything will happen with each passing minute!). I truly appreciate the game that allows me to think, plan, consider, worry... as opposed to 'entertaining' me with continuous action so I 'don't get bored'. There is nothing 'boring' about lying under bush cover, worried that there may be enemies nearby that you haven't spotted yet!

Keep up the excellent work and support, and I will continue supporting your product and applauding your efforts! Cheers!

Dwarden, or who make a site, realy, where is other Languages, ex. German, Russian?!

Almost a post-of-the-decade candidate, but probably excluded because I can get the gist of your message.

Hi, i cannot enter the site... i get this "You can not enter this site.

Sorry" under the A3 logo..

Arma3 was announced on May 19th, so the six month anniversary of the announcement is coming up this Saturday. :D

BIS! Give us a six month anniversary gift!

They've had new Intel for a month or two already on a site unknown to every-one,

recently they remembered, and now they are finally sharing it.. 'Woops'

Thank god for you guys to remind them!

Edited by Sickboy

They've had new Intel for a month or two already on a site unknown to every-one,

recently they remembered, and now they are finally sharing it.. 'Woops'

"Team Alpha secure Sickboy"

"Team Bravo secure his hardrive"

"Operation "Find out what the hell is he talking about" is a go!"

EDIT

Alpha, Bravo pull back. IT"S A TRAP!!

Edited by Maio

"Team Alpha secure Sickboy"

"Team Bravo secure his hardrive"

"Operation "Find out what the hell is he talking about" is a go!"

:-P Added another sentence to make my intent more obvious :-P

Hmm, I really think BIS should update their website. I mean, I know the are busy working on the game but advertising is important too.

If there is an abandoned looking website then people don't become too interested.

Just a thought.

Hmm, I really think BIS should update their website. I mean, I know the are busy working on the game but advertising is important too.

If there is an abandoned looking website then people don't become too interested.

Just a thought.

Just so you know, the game is still pretty far away....

I'm sure they will show us something when they have implemented the new animations and physics :)

tell us how You like it, what You miss and so on ...

Here is a tip/suggestion:

I really love the "random gallery" function in the upper left corner, however I think the pictures should be handled the same way the videos are. When you click on the picture it would be good if the section the photo is in (imagery, blueprints) loads and the pop-up picture on top of it. Is that possible?

It would also be more handy that when you click on one of the "chatter" links, they would open in a new Tab.

Have you also tried to see how it looks like if you use more horizontal space? :)

Edited by PurePassion
SpecOps Dolphins

BREAKING NEWS !!! You can see the siluete of a snowman in the lower left side of the website.

:yay: