Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

Seahawk Addon By YuraPetrov

thanks for your fast reply. i will set the ammo to zero and load the mod without mando missile.

hope you can fix the couple of things i reply in the jayhawk-thread

Hey Yura,

love your work ..... they are just plain and simple fantastic.

Is there anything I can change myself (only for my use on our private server) so that only the rotor blades fold without the tail?

And eventually stay so even trough a server restart.

Thanks

Edited by michaelny

Hello yurapetrov;

Thank you very much again for making my addons like this.

I saw acomment about you're porting to the ARMA 3, you already have some idea to release? Will do l model HH-60 PaveHawk used USAF used by PJs?

Regards

Do anybody know, why the HH-60 (with Machinegun only) is shaking while hovering and start up? All the other versions works fine for me, but I prefer that one, because of the cockpit (you see the nose here, you dont have that with the normal UH-60 versions). I fly it with Take On Helicopters rearmed and so I'm able to use Track IR 6 DOF.

Dunno. And as Yura seems to be dead, I don't think you'll get an answer or a fix soon.

And does anybody know, why the gunners of the MH-60 are doing nothing, while we are under attack? In every other petrov Chopper they are devending themself, but not in that version. And for all that they got a gatling gun!

Edited by Geronimo62

Yura is not "Dead". I wrote with him before a week and i can`t talk about what we wrote. I`ll ask him to login here again.

A very long time passed but I still dream an arma 3 update with pip ffv flight model etc, for both yura's blackhawks and seahawks.. this quality can be easily compared with the best arma 3 addons!

• Like 1

I have just today found these great Seahawks by Yuri.  I hope that his great news is that he is bringing them all to DCS World!  Maybe Arma 3 will suffice.  Absolutley steller work. 

Hello Yurapetrov, coms check, do you read, over.  

(Are you still alive man?)