3-Operatinos-> heightfield->

Resize heightfield AND

change horizontal scale AND

change vertical range

4-save project

5-button mouse right

6-edit heightfield 3d

working!

No problem. I'm glad you got it working.

My map is an isolated island in the middle of the sea.

My config is as enable :

{

satellite = "PRC\FNoronha\Data\prc_satout_co.paa";

enableTerrainSynth = 0;

class Layers

{

I do not want to appear other mountains on the horizon (off the map).

-How to prevent the engine create these mountains outside?

-I can only move the mouse in the buldozer. How to change the default keys (WSAD)? F1 opens but does not work.

-Error when loading in game: cannot open object ca\plants2\clutter\c_grassautumnbrown.p3d (why this error?)

tks and sry noob questions.

Edited by VovoNauta

I do not want to appear other mountains on the horizon (off the map).

-How to prevent the engine create these mountains outside?

With an "Island" terrain, plus "enableTerrainSynth = 0", you're definitely not seeing "Outside Terrain"... I think the "mountains" you're seeing in the distance is the "False Horizon Graphic"...

In OA, and for terrains which "inherit" from Takistan (including my Demo Afghan Valley), the "False Horizon Mountains" are pretty huge and dramatic - that works well for "Afghan style" terrains - less so for "Islands" - indeed...

Depending on the "style" of your island, you might be better inheriting from Utes - which is an island... that would basically get you the "Chernarus/Utes/Arma2 False Horizon", which is basically small green distant "hills" or "distant land" in the case of an island to the North and West horizons, and level fade to grey/"open sea" in the other two directions....

That would probably look a lot better...

Technically, it's possible to actually edit the sky files - remove the false horizon image completely... it's not hugely difficult, but at this stage I'd recommend that you focus on your other basic issues first...

(To try out the "Utes Horizon" I mentioned - it's easy to switch your inheritance if you're following the basic config included in my guide....

Just search your main "config.cpp" for the word "Takistan" - you'll find it mentioned three times....

in this line at the beginning of the config.....

requiredAddons[] = {"Takistan"};

this one - just a few lines below.....

class Takistan: CAWorld

and this one, again, just below the previous one....

class AfghanValley: Takistan

Change these three instances of "Takistan" to "Utes", and you should have the "island style" horizons instead...

I can only move the mouse in the buldozer. How to change the default keys (WSAD)? F1 opens but does not work.

The F1 menu is dodgy at best - I've never really been able to get it to work properly.....

By default - Buldozer will use your default in-game .ArmA2OAProfile file key assignments... This means that you can reassign the keys in-game using the usual controls menu... there's a popdown list at the top of the key controls section - and theres a "Buldozer controls" menu item... choose that and you'll see only the Buldozer controls below.....

Now you can edit them to whatever you want and it - should - work in Visitor Buldozer...

You can also define a .ArmA2OAProfile (and .cfg) files specifically for buldozer - there's instructions about that in my Beginners Guide "Section 1.7 - Buldozer & Visitor Advanced Configuring"...

Error when loading in game: cannot open object ca\plants2\clutter\c_grassautumnbrown.p3d (why this error?)

** Assume "P:\" at the beginning of all these "paths" you see

So, in this case, something is looking in the location "P:\CA\Plants2\Clutter\" for the model "c_grassautumnbrown.p3d"

Does that model exist at that location??

B

Tks Bushlurker.

I'm trying to be a friend of the bulldozer and its keys.lol

Is there any information / tutorial on how to make lakes? (equal the Chernarus).

tks.

Tks Bushlurker.

I'm trying to be a friend of the bulldozer and its keys.lol

Is there any information / tutorial on how to make lakes? (equal the Chernarus).

tks.

If you're talking about the ponds on Chernarus. There are a bunch of models for them. They are found under ca/structures/pond. You want to place them next to one another and set one of them to the height that you want. Then have that one pond selected. Go to Scripts > Showabsoluteheight. Copy the absolute height. Then select all of the ponds and go to scripts > Setabosluteheight. Then paste that height in. That will make them all the same height.

I finally got my set bulldozer! tks.

** Assume "P:\" at the beginning of all these "paths" you see

So, in this case, something is looking in the location "P:\CA\Plants2\Clutter\" for the model "c_grassautumnbrown.p3d"

Does that model exist at that location??

Any help on this error. I can not use some of the objects.

Some setting wrong?

Arma2OA problems? Any configuration?

BinPBO not work?

Lack some command in config.cpp?

path:

P:\ca\plants2\clutter

other:

P:\ca\structures\Pond

P:\prc\ca\structures\Pond (config.cpp) (Bulldozer in the lake appears, but in the game not loads the model - error: canot load object.........)

In bulldozer everything is normal. When I see the map in the game the error appears.

Mikeros used tools. The paths are correct.

Edited by VovoNauta

sry but im lost...lol

I think I'm mixing everything (noob).

What a difference for ArmA2 config.cpp to map and Arma2OA?

All objects can be used in ArmA2 and Arma2OA?

what changes in config.cpp?

tks

Looks like you're getting a little bogged-down VovoNauta...

Let's check some basics....

Do you have Arma 2 AND Operation Arrowhead installed as "Combined Operations"?

Are you definitely using the LATEST tools version? - 2.5.1 - THIS PACKAGE

Did you fully unpack all your game assets to P:\ using Arma2P? - if so, did that all go smoothly? - no errors along the way?

Did you copy over the "little configs-only CA folder" from "WRP_PROJECTS" to your "Namespace" folder? (as per section 1.6 - page 8 of my guide).

(*although this is only really of importance for animations in objects, such as ladders & doors)

You - should - be able to use any of the Arma 2 or OA objects you'll find in P:\CA\Wherever in your project, and they should all show up in-game...

Let's see if you're 100% OK with the above basic stuff first, then we'll look in more detail at your project if necessary....

B

Edited by Bushlurker

Looks like you're getting a little bogged-down VovoNauta...

Let's check some basics....

Are you definitely using the LATEST tools version? - 2.5.1 - THIS PACKAGE

Did you fully unpack all your game assets to P:\ using Arma2P? - if so, did that all go smoothly? - no errors along the way?

Did you copy over the "little configs-only CA folder" from "WRP_PROJECTS" to your "Namespace" folder? (as per section 1.6 - page 8 of my guide).

(*although this is only really of importance for animations in objects, such as ladders & doors)

You - should - be able to use any of the Arma 2 or OA objects you'll find in P:\CA\Wherever in your project, and they should all show up in-game...

Let's see if you're 100% OK with the above basic stuff first, then we'll look in more detail at your project if necessary....

B

Thanks for your patience Bushlurker.

- I uninstalled Steam

- Uninstalled ArmA2 and Arma2OA

- Reinstalled everything (steam automatically)

- Formatted (0: \) folder

- reinstalled tools Bis (2_5_1)

- Mikeros reinstalled tools (Arma2P.2.5.1a)

All working.

The question is as follows:

I'm creating for Arma2OA island.

1 - The tool Mikeros created several folders in CA: \

buildings

buildings2

strutures

strutures_e

plants2

plants_e

********* .. .......

All is ok configs.cpp (p: \ MyTag \ ca)

2-for island Arma2OA can use any object from any folder?

because when I use folder objects strutures not see objects in the game playing arma2OA

If playing ArmA2 objects appear.

When using objects from folders "XXXXXXX_e" objects appear in the game (arma2OA) but not when playing ArmA2.

There are difference between version folders? (example: plants2 and plants_e)

How instal "AS" Combined Operations? Steam installed everything automatically.

tks.

Aha!!

Sounds like you've done everything correctly! - Well done!

Yes - the whole of the contents of P:\CA are now available for use on your terrain, though obviously you'll probably only use the obvious landscape ones - Buildings, Buildings2, Structures, etc, etc...

I think your problem arises from not actually launching the main game in "Combined Operations" mode - this effectively means that you have Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead running together in combined form... It's probably the most usual way to play nowadays...

If you had disc copies of both games, they'd install into the same folder and you'd be ready to go, but with Steam things are a little different.....

I'd suggest you try Spirited Machine's Arma 2 Game Launcher

Install that, point it first at the .exe for Arma 2, then at the .exe for OA, then choose "CO Mode" and you - should - be ready to go... plus it handles modfolders nicely as well!

With your game running in CO mode, all the objects from both games will be available - so now you can include objects from, for example "Structures" (Arma 2) AND "Structures_E" (OA), and in-game you'll see them both!

All folders in P:\CA\ with an "_e" suffix are Operation Arrowhead objects - almost all the others are Arma 2 objects, with the exception of "Buildings" which has a selection of pretty decent Arma 1 buildings as well which are handy sometimes...

Once running in Combined Ops mode you can use them all... :)

B

Once running in Combined Ops mode you can use them all... :)

Finally!!!

TKS! TKS! Bushlurker.

working!

(I think i saw the lake Ness Monster....)

Hello everyone!

I am using one of Bush's demo terrains and all worked fine but I must have done something wrong will working on the Satmap.png, and for some reason as the title above says I get an error message saying something about not being able to load/find "blah\blah\blah\something.RvMat"? I think it has something to do with the layers as it names one of the rvmats in the layers folder? I have tried almost everything I know, I even downloaded an old working version of my Map and it still does this when I load it up in the 2D Editor Ingame! As a resualt I get a blank(all white) textureless map, however it works perfectly in buldozer!

I will try to upload a pic of the error message its self asap. for now i can post the .log file created by BinPBO if that helps?

.Log file:

Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_HEALSOLDIER
Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_FIRST_AID
Cannot register unknown string STR_UI_RADARRANGE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_LAUNCHCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_NEXTCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ACTION_CONTEXT
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_OPTICS_MODE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_UP
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_DOWN
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_NETWORK_DS_INTERFACE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_0
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_1
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_2
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_3
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_4
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_5
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_6
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_7
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_8
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_9
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_10
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_11
Cannot register unknown string STR_DISP_LEFT
Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_CAMERA_SHAKE
Cannot register unknown string STR_FREETRACK
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_CORE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_MOD
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_PLAY_MISSION
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_ENTITY
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_WEAPON
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_NOT_FOUND
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_CANNOT_OPEN
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_UNKNOWN_PRODUCT
Cannot register unknown string STR_INCOMPATIBLE_LOAD_GAME_ATTEMPT
Warning: CfgVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgAmmo missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgNonAIVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
<world = "p:\dk\Kezeghistan\Kezeghistan.wrp">
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.Weather'.
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No weather defined in .Overcast
No lighting defined in .Lighting
No entry '.ThunderboltNorm'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot open object 
No entry '.soundFar'.
Size: '/' not an array
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.ThunderboltHeavy'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
Warning: expected 12 values in the array , but only 0 present
Error: unable to load content of the array 
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.Rain'.
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot load material file .
Cannot load material file 
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clouds'.
[]: '/' not an array
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clouds'.
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot open object ca\plants_e\clutter\c_brush_hard_ep1.p3d
Cannot open object ca\plants_e\clutter\c_brush_soft_ep1.p3d
Cannot open object ca\plants_e\clutter\c_plants_violet_ep1.p3d
Cannot open object ca\plants_e\clutter\c_plants_white_ep1.p3d
Cannot open object ca\plants_e\clutter\c_weed_thistle_ep1.p3d
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.Rain'.
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.Weather'.
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Kezeghistan.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot load material file ca\roads_e\roads\data\asf1_tak.rvmat.
Cannot load material file ca\roads_e\roads\data\asf1_tak.rvmat
Cannot load material file ca\roads_e\roads\data\asf1_tak_end.rvmat.
Cannot load material file ca\roads_e\roads\data\asf1_tak_end.rvmat
Cannot open object ca\structures\wall\wall_woodf_5_2.p3d
Cannot open object ca\buildings2\a_advertisingcolumn\a_advertcolumn.p3d
32:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16382.6,0,-38.6462 (surface 570.8)
28:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16470.9,0,-85.5934 (surface 567.9)
15:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16652.8,0,-205.638 (surface 565.4)
36:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16294.3,0,8.30091 (surface 573.5)
35:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16316.4,0,-3.43585 (surface 572.9)
29:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16448.8,0,-73.8566 (surface 568.2)
37:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16272.2,0,20.0377 (surface 574.7)
8:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16750.9,0,-254.909 (surface 565.3)
31:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16404.7,0,-50.383 (surface 570.1)
33:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16360.5,0,-26.9094 (surface 571.7)
34:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16338.4,0,-15.1726 (surface 572.5)
30:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16426.7,0,-62.1198 (surface 569.1)
5:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_1575.p3d - Bad position 16802.9,0,-266.87 (surface 566.4)
4:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_1575.p3d - Bad position 16819.7,0,-276.773 (surface 566.8)
1:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_1575.p3d - Bad position 16847.8,0,-326.484 (surface 568.0)
3:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_1575.p3d - Bad position 16833.3,0,-290.676 (surface 567.4)
2:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_1575.p3d - Bad position 16842.9,0,-307.632 (surface 567.9)
22:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16564.4,0,-140.584 (surface 565.8)
18:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16621.3,0,-181.118 (surface 566.5)
6:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16784.7,0,-260.849 (surface 566.2)
20:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16593.2,0,-160.354 (surface 566.0)
21:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16578.9,0,-150.344 (surface 565.7)
13:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16683.4,0,-229.24 (surface 563.6)
23:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16549.8,0,-131.077 (surface 566.2)
24:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16535,0,-121.828 (surface 566.9)
25:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16520.1,0,-112.839 (surface 567.7)
26:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16504.9,0,-104.112 (surface 567.9)
27:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16489.6,0,-95.6499 (surface 567.9)
19:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 16607.4,0,-170.613 (surface 566.3)
14:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16669.5,5.87847e-005,-218.661 (surface 564.2)
12:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 16695.5,0,-237.893 (surface 563.8)
9:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 16731.7,0,-252.311 (surface 564.8)
7:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 16770.2,0,-257.507 (surface 565.8)
11:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 16706.9,0,-244.269 (surface 564.2)
10:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 16719,0,-249.102 (surface 564.5)
16:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_12.p3d - Bad position 16638,0,-194.094 (surface 566.2)
17:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position 16630.6,0,-188.323 (surface 566.5)
0:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6konec.p3d - Bad position 16848.7,0,-338.591 (surface 568.1)
39:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16238.1,5.87847e-005,38.3769 (surface 576.3)
40:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16222.9,5.87847e-005,46.8385 (surface 576.7)
41:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16207.7,5.87847e-005,55.433 (surface 577.0)
38:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16253.5,5.87847e-005,30.0488 (surface 575.7)
43:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16167.7,0,78.5005 (surface 577.6)
42:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16189.4,0,66.0005 (surface 577.3)
45:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16124.4,0,103.501 (surface 578.7)
44:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16146.1,0,91.0005 (surface 578.1)
47:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16087.7,0,124.887 (surface 579.3)
48:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16066.1,0,137.575 (surface 580.1)
46:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 16106,5.87847e-005,114.159 (surface 579.0)
50:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16023.1,0,162.952 (surface 581.5)
49:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16044.6,0,150.264 (surface 580.9)
51:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 16001.5,0,175.641 (surface 581.6)
54:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 15968.8,0,195.36 (surface 580.9)
52:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_12.p3d - Bad position 15985.4,0,185.157 (surface 581.4)
53:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position 15977.3,0,189.915 (surface 581.2)
56:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15947.9,0,213.888 (surface 580.3)
55:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_7100.p3d - Bad position 15958.6,0,203.439 (surface 580.7)
58:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15924.1,0,239.416 (surface 579.7)
57:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15935.9,0,226.548 (surface 579.9)
60:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15901.3,0,265.759 (surface 580.2)
61:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15890.2,0,279.227 (surface 580.9)
59:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position 15912.5,0,252.488 (surface 579.8)
1464:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -410.077,0,22238.3 (surface 612.7)
1424:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 10.9656,0,21441.6 (surface 607.7)
1425:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -0.578106,0,21463.8 (surface 607.1)
1426:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -12.1218,0,21486 (surface 606.7)
1427:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -23.6655,0,21508.1 (surface 605.7)
1428:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -35.2092,0,21530.3 (surface 604.8)
1429:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -46.7529,0,21552.5 (surface 604.0)
1430:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -58.2966,0,21574.7 (surface 603.7)
1431:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -69.8404,0,21596.8 (surface 604.0)
1432:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -81.3841,0,21619 (surface 604.3)
1433:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -92.9278,0,21641.2 (surface 603.6)
1434:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -104.471,0,21663.4 (surface 602.3)
1435:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -116.015,0,21685.6 (surface 601.9)
1471:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -473.567,0,22360.2 (surface 613.9)
1437:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -135.782,0,21723.2 (surface 602.9)
1438:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -147.519,0,21745.2 (surface 603.7)
1439:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -159.256,0,21767.3 (surface 605.3)
1473:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -496.654,0,22404.6 (surface 614.1)
1472:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -485.111,0,22382.4 (surface 614.1)
1442:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -176.861,0,21800.4 (surface 607.3)
1443:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -188.598,0,21822.5 (surface 607.8)
1444:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -200.335,0,21844.6 (surface 608.3)
1445:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -212.072,0,21866.7 (surface 609.4)
1446:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -223.808,0,21888.7 (surface 610.9)
1447:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -235.545,0,21910.8 (surface 612.2)
1474:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -508.198,0,22426.8 (surface 614.4)
1449:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -255.639,0,21948.1 (surface 613.6)
1475:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -519.742,0,22448.9 (surface 615.4)
1469:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -450.48,0,22315.9 (surface 612.6)
1498:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -767.524,0,22920.1 (surface 622.7)
1453:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -284.679,0,22002 (surface 613.2)
1454:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -296.415,0,22024.1 (surface 613.7)
1455:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -308.152,0,22046.1 (surface 614.3)
1456:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -319.889,0,22068.2 (surface 614.5)
1457:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -331.626,0,22090.3 (surface 614.5)
1458:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -343.363,0,22112.4 (surface 614.3)
1459:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -355.099,0,22134.4 (surface 613.7)
1460:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -366.836,0,22156.5 (surface 613.3)
1461:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -378.573,0,22178.6 (surface 613.5)
1462:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -390.31,0,22200.7 (surface 613.4)
1497:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -755.98,0,22897.9 (surface 623.3)
1496:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -744.436,0,22875.7 (surface 623.4)
1495:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -732.893,0,22853.6 (surface 623.4)
1494:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -721.349,0,22831.4 (surface 623.2)
1467:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -427.392,0,22271.5 (surface 612.5)
1468:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -438.936,0,22293.7 (surface 612.2)
1488:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -652.087,0,22698.3 (surface 622.9)
1470:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -462.023,0,22338 (surface 613.3)
1493:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -709.805,0,22809.2 (surface 623.3)
1480:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -561.899,0,22528.3 (surface 619.7)
1490:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -675.174,0,22742.7 (surface 625.7)
1489:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -663.63,0,22720.5 (surface 624.8)
1486:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -632.319,0,22660.7 (surface 621.7)
1492:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -698.262,0,22787 (surface 623.7)
1491:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -686.718,0,22764.9 (surface 624.7)
1484:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -608.846,0,22616.6 (surface 621.0)
1485:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -620.583,0,22638.6 (surface 621.6)
1481:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -573.635,0,22550.3 (surface 619.3)
1482:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -585.372,0,22572.4 (surface 619.4)
1483:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position -597.109,0,22594.5 (surface 620.1)
1501:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -792.581,0,22970.4 (surface 621.6)
1502:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -799.818,0,22986.2 (surface 621.6)
1500:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -785.068,0,22954.6 (surface 621.7)
1505:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -819.849,0,23034.6 (surface 622.6)
1504:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -813.453,0,23018.3 (surface 622.1)
1503:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -806.776,0,23002.3 (surface 621.8)
1499:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_11000.p3d - Bad position -777.281,0,22939 (surface 622.0)
1478:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -543.627,5.87847e-005,22494.2 (surface 618.7)
1448:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -245.531,5.87847e-005,21929.5 (surface 613.0)
1436:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -125.838,5.87847e-005,21704.4 (surface 602.3)
1479:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -551.913,5.87847e-005,22509.6 (surface 619.5)
1487:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -642.264,5.87847e-005,22679.5 (surface 621.9)
1507:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -831.956,5.87847e-005,23067.3 (surface 623.2)
1506:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -825.987,5.87847e-005,23050.9 (surface 622.9)
1463:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -400.255,5.87847e-005,22219.4 (surface 612.8)
1452:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -274.693,5.87847e-005,21983.3 (surface 613.2)
1423:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 20.7454,5.87847e-005,21422.7 (surface 608.7)
1476:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position -529.564,5.87847e-005,22467.8 (surface 616.8)
1450:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_12.p3d - Bad position -264.585,0,21964.6 (surface 613.4)
1477:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_12.p3d - Bad position -536.575,0,22481 (surface 617.8)
1451:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position -269.059,0,21972.9 (surface 613.3)
1441:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position -169.525,0,21786.6 (surface 606.7)
1440:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position -166.591,0,21781 (surface 606.4)
1465:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position -417.292,0,22252.2 (surface 612.7)
1466:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position -420.178,0,22257.7 (surface 612.7)
1508:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6konec.p3d - Bad position -835.855,0,23078.3 (surface 623.3)
1421:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 41.7535,0,21381.7 (surface 612.0)
1422:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 30.4037,0,21403.9 (surface 609.9)
1420:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 53.1033,0,21359.4 (surface 614.6)
1419:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 64.453,0,21337.1 (surface 616.6)
1418:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 75.8028,0,21314.8 (surface 616.8)
1415:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 100.856,5.87847e-005,21264.5 (surface 617.8)
1416:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 93.2048,5.87847e-005,21280.3 (surface 616.9)
1417:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 85.4175,5.87847e-005,21295.8 (surface 616.7)
1414:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 108.369,5.87847e-005,21248.8 (surface 618.8)
1411:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 130.081,5.87847e-005,21201.1 (surface 622.4)
1412:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 122.982,5.87847e-005,21217.1 (surface 621.2)
1413:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 115.745,5.87847e-005,21233 (surface 620.0)
1410:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 137.04,5.87847e-005,21185.2 (surface 623.2)
1406:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 164.881,0,21117 (surface 626.7)
1408:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 150.538,5.87847e-005,21152.9 (surface 624.7)
1409:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 143.859,5.87847e-005,21169 (surface 623.9)
1407:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 157.076,5.87847e-005,21136.8 (surface 625.6)
1404:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 183.206,0,21070.5 (surface 628.9)
1405:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 174.044,0,21093.7 (surface 628.0)
1403:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 191.011,5.87847e-005,21050.8 (surface 629.0)
1401:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 208.302,0,21007.9 (surface 627.4)
1402:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 198.937,0,21031.1 (surface 628.2)
1400:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 217.667,0,20984.7 (surface 627.4)
1397:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 239.143,5.87847e-005,20932.9 (surface 628.4)
1398:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 232.323,5.87847e-005,20949 (surface 628.4)
1399:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 225.645,5.87847e-005,20965.1 (surface 628.0)
1396:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 246.102,5.87847e-005,20916.9 (surface 628.2)
1393:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 267.813,5.87847e-005,20869.2 (surface 628.5)
1394:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 260.437,5.87847e-005,20885 (surface 628.3)
1395:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 253.2,5.87847e-005,20901 (surface 628.2)
1392:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 275.327,5.87847e-005,20853.5 (surface 628.7)
1389:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 298.688,5.87847e-005,20806.7 (surface 629.9)
1390:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 290.765,5.87847e-005,20822.2 (surface 629.4)
1391:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 282.978,5.87847e-005,20837.8 (surface 628.9)
1388:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 306.747,5.87847e-005,20791.1 (surface 630.0)
1386:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 325.048,0,20757 (surface 629.5)
1387:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 314.941,5.87847e-005,20775.7 (surface 629.6)
1384:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 348.906,0,20713.1 (surface 629.8)
1385:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 336.977,0,20735.1 (surface 630.0)
1383:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 360.835,0,20691.1 (surface 629.1)
1382:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 372.764,0,20669.2 (surface 628.1)
1381:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 384.692,0,20647.2 (surface 627.1)
1380:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 396.621,0,20625.2 (surface 626.1)
1379:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 408.55,0,20603.2 (surface 625.3)
1377:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 432.408,0,20559.3 (surface 625.5)
1378:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 420.479,0,20581.3 (surface 625.5)
1376:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 444.337,0,20537.3 (surface 625.5)
1375:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 456.266,0,20515.4 (surface 626.0)
1374:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 466.374,5.87847e-005,20496.7 (surface 626.3)
1373:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 474.568,5.87847e-005,20481.3 (surface 626.5)
1371:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 490.55,5.87847e-005,20450.2 (surface 626.8)
1372:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 482.627,5.87847e-005,20465.8 (surface 626.7)
1370:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 498.337,5.87847e-005,20434.7 (surface 626.6)
1367:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 520.877,5.87847e-005,20387.4 (surface 623.7)
1368:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 513.501,5.87847e-005,20403.2 (surface 624.6)
1369:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 505.988,5.87847e-005,20418.9 (surface 625.7)
1366:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_6.p3d - Bad position 525.815,0,20376.7 (surface 623.4)
1364:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 542.663,0,20339.6 (surface 622.3)
1365:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 532.295,0,20362.4 (surface 623.0)
1363:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 553.03,0,20316.9 (surface 621.3)
1361:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 573.765,0,20271.4 (surface 619.6)
1362:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 563.397,0,20294.1 (surface 620.3)
1360:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 584.132,0,20248.6 (surface 619.7)
1358:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 604.866,0,20203.1 (surface 619.3)
1359:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 594.499,0,20225.9 (surface 619.9)
1357:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 615.234,0,20180.4 (surface 618.2)
1356:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 625.601,0,20157.6 (surface 617.9)
1355:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 635.968,0,20134.9 (surface 618.4)
1353:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 656.703,0,20089.4 (surface 620.4)
1354:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 646.336,0,20112.1 (surface 619.2)
1352:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 667.07,0,20066.6 (surface 621.7)
1350:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 684.506,0,20027.9 (surface 625.4)
1349:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 694.675,0,20005.1 (surface 628.1)
1351:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 675.849,5.87847e-005,20047.3 (surface 623.1)
1347:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 715.012,0,19959.4 (surface 633.7)
1348:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 704.843,0,19982.2 (surface 630.9)
1346:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 723.669,5.87847e-005,19940.1 (surface 635.5)
1344:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 742.815,0,19898 (surface 638.6)
1345:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 732.447,0,19920.7 (surface 637.0)
1343:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 753.182,0,19875.2 (surface 639.6)
1341:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 769.384,5.87847e-005,19840.1 (surface 641.0)
1342:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 762.008,5.87847e-005,19855.9 (surface 640.3)
1340:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 776.897,5.87847e-005,19824.4 (surface 641.9)
1337:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 800.259,5.87847e-005,19777.5 (surface 642.2)
1338:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 792.335,5.87847e-005,19793 (surface 642.2)
1339:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 784.549,5.87847e-005,19808.7 (surface 642.2)
1336:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 808.317,5.87847e-005,19762 (surface 642.5)
1334:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 824.839,5.87847e-005,19731.3 (surface 642.8)
1335:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 816.511,5.87847e-005,19746.6 (surface 642.7)
1333:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 833.3,5.87847e-005,19716 (surface 642.8)
1330:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 861.374,0,19667.3 (surface 643.1)
1332:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 841.894,5.87847e-005,19700.8 (surface 642.9)
1331:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 850.62,5.87847e-005,19685.7 (surface 643.2)
1328:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 882.761,0,19630.7 (surface 642.1)
1327:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 895.261,0,19609.1 (surface 641.5)
1329:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 872.129,5.87847e-005,19649 (surface 642.7)
1326:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 907.761,0,19587.4 (surface 640.5)
1325:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 920.261,0,19565.8 (surface 639.8)
1324:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 932.761,0,19544.1 (surface 639.3)
1323:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 945.261,0,19522.5 (surface 638.1)
1322:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 957.761,0,19500.8 (surface 636.1)
1321:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 970.261,0,19479.2 (surface 634.5)
1319:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 995.261,0,19435.9 (surface 633.0)
1320:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 982.761,0,19457.5 (surface 633.6)
1318:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1007.76,0,19414.2 (surface 631.7)
1317:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1020.26,0,19392.6 (surface 630.4)
1316:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1032.76,0,19370.9 (surface 629.9)
1315:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1045.26,0,19349.3 (surface 629.9)
1314:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1057.76,0,19327.6 (surface 629.5)
1313:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1070.26,0,19306 (surface 629.9)
1312:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1082.76,0,19284.3 (surface 630.6)
1310:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1103.82,0,19247.5 (surface 631.8)
1309:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1116.13,0,19225.7 (surface 632.2)
1311:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1093.35,5.87847e-005,19265.9 (surface 631.3)
1308:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1128.44,0,19203.9 (surface 632.7)
1307:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1140.75,0,19182.2 (surface 633.8)
1306:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1153.06,0,19160.4 (surface 635.1)
1305:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1165.37,0,19138.7 (surface 636.0)
1303:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1190,0,19095.1 (surface 635.9)
1304:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1177.69,0,19116.9 (surface 635.9)
1302:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1202.31,0,19073.4 (surface 636.4)
1301:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1214.62,0,19051.6 (surface 636.5)
1300:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1226.93,0,19029.9 (surface 636.9)
1298:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1246.13,5.87847e-005,18996.3 (surface 637.6)
1299:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1237.41,5.87847e-005,19011.4 (surface 637.2)
1297:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1254.98,5.87847e-005,18981.2 (surface 637.9)
1295:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1273.09,5.87847e-005,18951.4 (surface 637.7)
1296:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1263.98,5.87847e-005,18966.3 (surface 637.9)
1294:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1282.35,5.87847e-005,18936.6 (surface 637.3)
1292:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1301.23,5.87847e-005,18907.2 (surface 636.5)
1293:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1291.72,5.87847e-005,18921.9 (surface 636.9)
1291:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1310.86,5.87847e-005,18892.7 (surface 636.0)
1290:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1322.71,0,18875 (surface 635.4)
1289:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1336.69,0,18854.3 (surface 634.6)
1288:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1350.67,0,18833.6 (surface 634.1)
1287:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1364.65,0,18812.8 (surface 633.6)
1286:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1378.63,0,18792.1 (surface 633.1)
1285:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1392.61,0,18771.4 (surface 632.7)
1284:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1406.59,0,18750.7 (surface 632.7)
1283:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1420.57,0,18729.9 (surface 633.2)
1281:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1442.06,5.87847e-005,18697.8 (surface 632.0)
1282:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1432.42,5.87847e-005,18712.3 (surface 632.8)
1280:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1451.57,5.87847e-005,18683.1 (surface 631.3)
1278:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1470.19,5.87847e-005,18653.7 (surface 630.8)
1279:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1460.94,5.87847e-005,18668.4 (surface 630.9)
1277:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1479.31,5.87847e-005,18638.7 (surface 630.6)
1275:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1497.16,5.87847e-005,18608.7 (surface 629.8)
1276:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1488.3,5.87847e-005,18623.8 (surface 630.3)
1274:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1505.88,5.87847e-005,18593.6 (surface 629.2)
1272:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1522.94,5.87847e-005,18563.1 (surface 626.8)
1273:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1514.48,5.87847e-005,18578.5 (surface 628.2)
1271:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1531.26,5.87847e-005,18547.8 (surface 625.5)
1269:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1552.99,0,18507 (surface 623.5)
1270:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1541.25,0,18529.1 (surface 624.4)
1268:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1564.72,0,18484.9 (surface 622.6)
1267:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1576.46,0,18462.9 (surface 621.6)
1266:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1588.2,0,18440.8 (surface 620.6)
1264:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1611.67,0,18396.6 (surface 619.2)
1265:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1599.93,0,18418.7 (surface 619.8)
1263:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1623.41,0,18374.6 (surface 618.6)
1262:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1635.14,0,18352.5 (surface 618.6)
1261:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1646.88,0,18330.4 (surface 618.7)
1260:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1658.62,0,18308.4 (surface 617.8)
1259:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1670.35,0,18286.3 (surface 616.2)
1257:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1690.45,0,18248.9 (surface 613.4)
1256:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1702.38,0,18227 (surface 611.5)
1258:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 1680.35,5.87847e-005,18267.6 (surface 614.8)
1255:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1714.31,0,18205 (surface 610.2)
1254:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1726.24,0,18183 (surface 609.6)
1252:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1750.1,0,18139.1 (surface 608.7)
1253:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1738.17,0,18161 (surface 609.4)
1251:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1762.03,0,18117.1 (surface 607.6)
1250:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1773.96,0,18095.1 (surface 607.2)
1249:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1785.89,0,18073.2 (surface 606.9)
1248:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1797.82,0,18051.2 (surface 606.1)
1247:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1809.74,0,18029.2 (surface 605.5)
1245:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1833.6,0,17985.3 (surface 603.8)
1246:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1821.67,0,18007.3 (surface 604.7)
1244:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1845.53,0,17963.3 (surface 603.6)
1243:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1857.46,0,17941.3 (surface 603.8)
1242:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1869.39,0,17919.4 (surface 604.6)
1241:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1881.32,0,17897.4 (surface 605.0)
1240:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1893.25,0,17875.4 (surface 604.3)
1238:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1917.1,0,17831.5 (surface 604.5)
1239:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1905.18,0,17853.5 (surface 603.9)
1237:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1929.03,0,17809.5 (surface 604.8)
1236:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1940.96,0,17787.5 (surface 604.2)
1235:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1952.89,0,17765.6 (surface 603.6)
1234:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1964.82,0,17743.6 (surface 603.5)
1233:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1976.75,0,17721.6 (surface 603.9)
1231:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2000.61,0,17677.7 (surface 605.4)
1232:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 1988.68,0,17699.7 (surface 604.8)
1230:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2012.54,0,17655.7 (surface 605.4)
1229:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2024.47,0,17633.8 (surface 605.8)
1228:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2036.39,0,17611.8 (surface 606.8)
1227:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2048.32,0,17589.8 (surface 607.4)
1226:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2060.25,0,17567.8 (surface 609.0)
1224:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2084.11,0,17523.9 (surface 614.3)
1225:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2072.18,0,17545.9 (surface 611.5)
1223:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2096.04,0,17501.9 (surface 617.1)
1222:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2107.97,0,17480 (surface 619.1)
1221:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2119.9,0,17458 (surface 620.8)
1219:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2143.76,0,17414 (surface 624.4)
1220:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2131.83,0,17436 (surface 622.9)
1218:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2155.68,0,17392.1 (surface 625.0)
1217:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2167.61,0,17370.1 (surface 626.1)
1216:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2179.54,0,17348.1 (surface 627.9)
1215:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2191.47,0,17326.2 (surface 629.4)
1214:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2203.4,0,17304.2 (surface 630.7)
1212:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2227.26,0,17260.3 (surface 633.3)
1213:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2215.33,0,17282.2 (surface 632.2)
1211:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 2237.4,5.87847e-005,17241.6 (surface 634.2)
1210:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2247.67,0,17223 (surface 634.8)
1209:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2259.79,0,17201.1 (surface 635.0)
1208:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2271.91,0,17179.3 (surface 634.6)
1207:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2284.03,0,17157.4 (surface 634.2)
1205:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2308.27,0,17113.7 (surface 634.8)
1206:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2296.15,0,17135.5 (surface 634.1)
1204:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2320.39,0,17091.8 (surface 635.5)
1203:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2332.51,0,17069.9 (surface 636.4)
1202:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2344.63,0,17048.1 (surface 638.4)
1201:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2356.75,0,17026.2 (surface 640.1)
1200:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2368.87,0,17004.3 (surface 639.2)
1198:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2393.11,0,16960.6 (surface 636.8)
1199:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2380.99,0,16982.5 (surface 637.7)
1197:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2405.23,0,16938.7 (surface 637.1)
1196:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2417.35,0,16916.9 (surface 637.7)
1195:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2429.47,0,16895 (surface 637.2)
1194:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2441.59,0,16873.1 (surface 635.9)
1193:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2453.71,0,16851.3 (surface 634.4)
1190:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2483.21,0,16799.2 (surface 633.5)
1192:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 2464.02,5.87847e-005,16832.7 (surface 633.5)
1191:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 2472.62,5.87847e-005,16817.6 (surface 633.2)
1189:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2495.71,0,16777.5 (surface 634.8)
1188:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2508.21,0,16755.9 (surface 635.6)
1186:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2533.21,0,16712.6 (surface 638.5)
1187:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2520.71,0,16734.2 (surface 636.8)
1185:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2545.71,0,16690.9 (surface 639.6)
1184:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2558.21,0,16669.3 (surface 639.9)
1183:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2570.71,0,16647.6 (surface 640.6)
1182:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2583.21,0,16626 (surface 641.6)
1181:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2595.71,0,16604.3 (surface 642.6)
1180:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2608.21,0,16582.7 (surface 643.4)
1179:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2620.71,0,16561 (surface 643.6)
1177:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2645.71,0,16517.7 (surface 643.2)
1178:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2633.21,0,16539.4 (surface 643.7)
1176:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2658.21,0,16496.1 (surface 642.0)
1175:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2670.71,0,16474.4 (surface 640.8)
1174:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2683.21,0,16452.8 (surface 640.3)
1173:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2695.71,0,16431.1 (surface 641.0)
1172:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 2706.3,5.87847e-005,16412.7 (surface 641.6)
1171:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_02000.p3d - Bad position 2714.9,5.87847e-005,16397.5 (surface 641.6)
1170:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2725.21,0,16379 (surface 641.3)
1169:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2737.33,0,16357.1 (surface 640.5)
1168:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2749.45,0,16335.3 (surface 640.1)
1167:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2761.57,0,16313.4 (surface 639.8)
1166:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2773.69,0,16291.5 (surface 639.5)
1165:ca\roads_e\roads\asf1_25.p3d - Bad position 2785.81,0,16269.7 (surface 639.3)
</world>
Creating texture headers file...
2062 texture headers saved to file "C:\Users\DAVEKI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ARMAaddons\dk\texHeaders.bin"
w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2513) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

Dave,

Hi Dave....

Sorry I've been so slow in responding to this one..... RL deadlines to meet <groan> :)

All these "No Entry" errors.... eg:

No entry '.Overcast'. 
No entry '.Lighting'. 
No entry '.model'. 
'/' is not a value 
Cannot open object  
No entry '.soundFar'. 
No entry '.soundNear'. 
No entry '.model'. 
'/' is not a value 
No entry '.soundFar'. 
No entry '.soundNear'. 

Seem to indicate that you're using the older Tools suite....

Basically, they're all OA-level terrain config params barking for "confirmation" with the tools, and not getting it....

You DO have Operation Arrowhead AND Arma2, right? - They ARE both unpacked to P:\ using Arma2P, right?

I'm guessing, you Do, and they Are... in which case you MUST make sure that you're using the 2.5.1 version of the Tools Suite...

Get that HERE - the Second post in the thread, the 2.5.1 version....

MAKE A BACKUP of all your "user-created" or "personal" folders that are on P:\ - they should be safe anyway, but I've learned never to take chances... ;) Then - just reinstall these latest tools directly over your old ones - you shouldn't have to "uninstall" first - just reinstall to the same locations using the same install folders etc and overwrite everything.....

That - should - fix all the above errors, which are caused basically by a variation on that old favourite - the "mismatch of .exe and data"..... in your case, its a "mismatch of terrain params and Tools version"....

Good luck!

B

Well first off, I'd like to thank you Bush, for answering some of my questions earlier on. Secondly, Thank you for your beginners guide, it was and still is a great reference guide for me and my works. Have you started any work on your advanced appendix guide? Oh and when I release my first island would it be ok with you if I gave you credit for your guidance? As in your wonderful guide? Same will go to Snake, and Jakerod for being helpful too =)

I'm sorry to bother you, i've followed your tutorial and i've been finally able to export in Arma my own map for the first time (btw thank you SO much, i would have never gotten even this far without your guide).

The problem is that while everything in game seems to work (i've done only the basic terrain and some textures), BinPBO creates a 1.6 million lines long log file where i get this:

Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_HEALSOLDIER
Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_FIRST_AID
Cannot register unknown string STR_UI_RADARRANGE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_LAUNCHCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_NEXTCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ACTION_CONTEXT
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_OPTICS_MODE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_UP
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_DOWN
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_NETWORK_DS_INTERFACE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_0
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_1
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_2
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_3
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_4
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_5
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_6
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_7
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_8
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_9
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_10
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_11
Cannot register unknown string STR_DISP_LEFT
Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_CAMERA_SHAKE
Cannot register unknown string STR_FREETRACK
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_CORE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_MOD
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_PLAY_MISSION
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_ENTITY
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_WEAPON
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_NOT_FOUND
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_CANNOT_OPEN
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_UNKNOWN_PRODUCT
Cannot register unknown string STR_INCOMPATIBLE_LOAD_GAME_ATTEMPT
Warning: CfgAmmo missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgNonAIVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Updating base class ->DefaultWorld, by p:\cha\Bushveld\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/CAWorld/
Updating base class ->UAV, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\air2\mq9predatorb\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/MQ9PredatorB/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\air_e\CH47\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ->Animal, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\animals2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAAnimalBase/
Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\anims\Characters\config\sdr\config.cpp/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\anims\Characters\config\sdr\config.cpp/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\characters_e\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\characters_e\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgSurfaces/Roadway/
Updating base class ->Weather5, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/CAWorld/Weather/Overcast/Weather6/
Updating base class ->Wreck, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/PlaneWreck/
Updating base class ->Wreck, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/HelicopterWreck/
Updating base class ->Strategic, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ReammoBox/
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\dubbing_baf\config.cpp/CfgVoice/BAF/
Updating base class ->Plane, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\l39\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/L39_base/
Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\misc3\WF\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/WarfareBMGNest_M240_base/
Updating base class ->TargetE, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\misc_e\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/TargetE_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\misc_e\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\modules\ARTY\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/VehicleMagazine/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/Title/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/Selected/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/Path/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/Loading/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/G_Description/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle1/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle2/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle3/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle4/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle5/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle6/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle7/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle8/
Updating base class ->StatTitle1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatTitle9/
Updating base class ->RscStructuredText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue1/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue2/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue3/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue4/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue5/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue6/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue7/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue8/
Updating base class ->StatValue1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\mp_armory\armory_mp\config.cpp/RscTitles/ItemInfoGUI/Controls/StatValue9/
Updating base class ->Ruins, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\structures_e\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Ruins_EP1/
Updating base class ->Grid, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\takistan\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Takistan/Grid/
Updating base class ->RscText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\ui\config.cpp/RscLoadingText/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\ui\config.cpp/CA_Mainback/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\ui\config.cpp/CA_Back/
Updating base class ->RscText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\ui\config.cpp/CA_Title/
Updating base class ->RscOpticsText, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\ui\config.cpp/RscOpticsValue/
Updating base class ->Ship, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\water2\Seafox\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SeaFox/
Updating base class ->SeaFox, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\water2\Seafox\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SeaFox_AllwaysEnemy/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->FlareCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/FlareBase/
Updating base class ->BulletBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/B_30mm_HE/
Updating base class ->ShellCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/ShellBase/
Updating base class ->RocketCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/RocketBase/
Updating base class ->RocketBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_GRAD/
Updating base class ->RocketBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_MLRS/
Updating base class ->NewTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/M2StaticMG_base/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/M119/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/DSHKM_base/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/D30_base/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class ->LaserTargetWBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/LaserTargetW/
Updating base class ->LaserTargetEBase, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/LaserTargetE/
Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/WeaponHolder/
Updating base class ->1Rnd_HE_GP25, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/1Rnd_SMOKE_GP25/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/520Rnd_23mm_GSh23L/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/4Rnd_Sidewinder_AV8B/
Updating base class ->Pistol, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/M9/
Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->MGun, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/PKT/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/M168/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/GSh23L/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/SidewinderLaucher/
Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\M252_81mm_Mortar\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/M252/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons\Podnos_2b14_82mm\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons_baf\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ReammoBox_EP1/
Updating base class ->Reammobox_EP1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons_e\AmmoBoxes\config.cpp/cfgVehicles/Bag_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons_e\AmmoBoxes\config.cpp/cfgVehicles/Tripod_Bag/
Updating base class ->Reammobox_EP1, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\weapons_e\AmmoBoxes\config.cpp/cfgVehicles/USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1/
Updating base class ->DefaultDie, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Stryker_Dead/
Updating base class ->NewTurret, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Car/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Ural_CDF/
Updating base class ->UralOpen_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/UralOpen_CDF/
Updating base class ->UralReammo_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/UralReammo_CDF/
Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Ural_INS/
Updating base class ->UralOpen_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/UralOpen_INS/
Updating base class ->UralReammo_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/UralReammo_INS/
Updating base class ->Kamaz_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\Kamaz\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Kamaz/
Updating base class ->Kamaz_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\Kamaz\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/KamazOpen/
Updating base class ->Kamaz_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\Kamaz\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/KamazReammo/
Updating base class ->Truck, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\MTVR\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/MTVR/
Updating base class ->MTVR, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\MTVR\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/MtvrReammo/
Updating base class ->V3S_Civ, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled2\V3S\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/V3S_Gue/
Updating base class ->Car, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled_e\atv\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ATV_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->LandRover_Base, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled_e\LR\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/LandRover_CZ_EP1/
Updating base class ->Car, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\wheeled_e\SUV\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SUV_Base_EP1/
<world = "p:\cha\bushveld\Bushveld.wrp">
Warning: Embedded material ca\plants_e\clutter\data\c_grass_desert.rvmat differs - repack data
 source used: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_brush_hard_ep1.p3d
 source ignored: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_plants_white_ep1.p3d
 hint: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_brush_hard_ep1.p3d is older
Warning: Embedded material ca\plants_e\clutter\data\c_grass_desert.rvmat differs - repack data
 source ignored: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_weed_thistle_ep1.p3d
Warning: Embedded material ca\plants_e\clutter\data\c_plants.rvmat differs - repack data
 source used: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_plants_violet_ep1.p3d
 source ignored: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_weed_thistle_ep1.p3d
 hint: ca\plants_e\clutter\c_plants_violet_ep1.p3d is older
w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\lib\landClutter.cpp(4289) : Assertion failed 'layerMaskItem->Loaded()'

While everything else is just on the top of the log file, this last line with "assertion failed" is repeated for like 1.6mln times.

I have no idea what is it or how to solve it, i've searched through the forums but had no luck.

Is this something i need to worry about or it is just "regular errors" binpbo makes while binarizing my map? :j:

Now that i notice in the end i get also this assertion failed error:

w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2517) : Assertion failed '_workerThread.Size() == _nRequestsLoading'
977 texture headers saved to file "P:\bin_temp\cha\bushveld\texHeaders.bin"

Edited by AlphaSixtyOne

Hey alpha I'm fairly new to terrain editing as well and I noticed sometimes when binarizing my map I'd get the assertion errors as well when I open up the log file.

When that happens to me I just rebinarize and the assertion errors are gone. Weird but it works for me.

I tried rebinarizing the same files two or three times in a row but no results so far.

The island works fine anyway so i don't really understand why it creates a logfile so big for no visible problems.

If nobody says otherwise i think i'll just ignore it for now.

Hi!

A lengthy logfile is pretty normal actually... a lot of the time what you're seeing is "reporting" rather than actual "errors"...

All these lines...

Cannot register unknown string STR_etc,etc,etc0

... can be safely ignored.

Likewise, all lines like these...

... are known P:\ drive misbehaviour errors that shouldn't actually slow down anything at all - just ignore these too...

However - there's a slight problem with all lines like these...

Updating base class ->Default, by p:\cha\WRP_PROJECTS\ca\anims\Characters\config\sdr\config.cpp/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/

... the actual "Updating Base Class" thing IS normal and SHOULD happen... this is BinPBO taking into account all the new updated configs extracted from your game files... thats a Good Thing... the one problem is the path where they're being found...

You shouldn't have this "little configs only CA folder" actually inside a WRP_PROJECTS folder - it just gets created there by Arma2P since it's a conveniently named folder for you to fetch it from... you only really need the "CA" folder that's inside there - at that level in your projects folder...

So you're almost correct.... just lose the actual "WRP_PROJECTS" folder so you just have.....

p:\cha\ca\<lots of folders with config.cpp's only>

P:\cha\bushveld\<all your project files & folders like Source, Data, etc>

right beside your project folder...

When you get to the project-of-your-own stage it can slot right in here alongside the "bushveld" one...

P:\cha\MyNextProject\<all of that projects folders 'n files, etc>

and that one "ca" folder with all the configs will work for all the project folders equally, so once it's there in position you never need worry about it again...

This is a sneaky error... it wouldn't affect your test terrain at all, but if you were to place say, a house on the landscape and binarize a new in-game copy you'd find the ladders and/or doors wouldn't work...

You'd find that out when you got to that building towns stage so it's an error waiting to happen and therefore worth fixing now...

Finally - you guessed it - the "assertion" error is another weird one that BinPBO seems to occasionally throw... I'm not entirely sure what the many variations of it actually mean, though, like M1lkm8n, I've noticed that if you run binPBO a second time it often goes away :)

Since I've never seen any specific adverse effects definitely attributed to that error I'd guess and say, ignore that one too...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

Thank you for the quick reply, i've fixed the \ca\ path and tested in game, seems to be working fine with functional buildings.

The assertion problem is still there but i'll ignore it for now.

Thanks again.

Hello Bushlurker, yep i did follow the instruction's in your guide. Set up the tools then went to Sgt ace's to try to get the sample map to run in the editor. I did'nt carry on with the guide because i thought if i cant get sgt ace's

tut map to work then there's not much point in trying to get your Afghan map to run.

That's when i started getting the problem's i put in the first post...thank's for taking the time to help though much appreciated.

Do you think i need to reinstall the tool's and start from scratch again? or replace my ArmAwork folder that you suggested i copy in your guide,

which i have on my desktop?

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

Originally Posted by Wraith68

But it's not quite right yet i think...

I did as you suggested and my first error changed from needing utes to needing lbr_plants instead, i carried on as before and it loaded in 2d editor but would not let me preview BUT...

when i close the oa editor this time and return to loading screen ie;single player,multiplayer, editor options and so on, in the back ground is a 3d image of my soldier stood on the sample map island

but i am unable to reach him.

This ^^ is the stage i am at currently

Last edited by Wraith68; Today at 11:46.

Hi again Wraith68!

OK.. One step at a time is the way to do things - yeah...

There's actually another thread - specifically for Sgt Ace's Tutorial ;) - but I'll restrain my obsessive neatness disorder for once and we'll talk about it here.... :D

Okaydoke.... well - straight off - Icebreakr's "ibr_plants" isn't required for Sgt Aces Tutorial - all you need for that is a working tools install and the files provided...

In fact, it serves a dual purpose in my guide... both as "early encouragement" and also as a Tools "StressTester", since it's plug 'n play and works every time, 100%.

Lets assume - for now - you did follow my guide successfully, and your tools are set up correctly - including a successful run of Arma2P to unpack your game assets...

(which, when you're starting out at first, is a major accomplishment in itself!)

I'd suggest you tackle Sgt Ace's Tut again..... from scratch...

Remove all trace of the "TUT" nametag, and it's "Tut_Samplemap" contents from your P:\ drive - start with a clean version of Sgt Aces Fileset and.... do the tutorial again, using the files provided - as they are, no changes...

If everything is OK with the tools, and you follow Sgt Ace correctly, you should have a working terrain in a couple of hours!

If it doesn't work, then it's usually a sure sign there's a tools problem somewhere...

When you get to the BinPbo binarizing stage, you'll notice there's a ".log" file created alongside your .pbo - if things don't work 100% we'll be wanting to see that (maybe in a "spoilers tag" to keep the thread neat) (aaaah! - there I go again! :D)... heheh...

The important thing right now is not to panic, and not to despair!

Just last week I was lucky enough to be able to attend an official BIsim 4 day Terrain Making course run by Allan Campbell - the guy who, quite literally, wrote the book on terrain-making...

I was there not so much to learn terrainmaking, as to learn how to teach people terrainmaking, and one of the major points made was that, unlike Scripting, or O2 modelling, where to go beyond simple boxes n stuff, a certain amount of actual talent is required - terrainmaking is different! 90% of what we do is simple mechanics... simple assembly of individual, previously created parts... and the best way to teach/learn the mechanics of the job is through... simple repetition...

Do Sgt Ace's Tut again - by the book - then report back and let us know how you got on... If you hit any snags, post anything you think could be relevant - error messages, etc plus - that logfile!

We'll figure out whast the problem is and get you rolling again towards the next boringly repetitive stage ;)

B

great stuff, I have done Sgt Ace, yes it taken me few time to get it right too. BinPbo binarizing stage was a pain on set up but if you read Bushlurker lesson on that it very clear. I have done the falklands map. limos map. but khargharvalley map crash bulldozer when making layer. same thing with just using Bush_AfghanValley_v01. files with bush as PROJECTS folder, same crash, load every thing but hangs. then binarizing stage some thing with

wrp.

log from last try.

Updating base class ->Car, by p:\dmm\ca\wheeled_e\SUV\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/SUV_Base_EP1/

<world = "p:\dmm\khargharvalley\AfghanValley.WRP">

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds.AfghanValley'.

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds.AfghanValley'.

</world>

982 texture headers saved to file "P:\BIN_TEMP\dmm\khargharvalley\texHeaders.bin"

w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2513) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

Hi Dragula!

Sounds like you've been getting on reasonably well so far! Well done!

Doesn't look like you've hit too serious an error here either - looks like just a little simple confusion....

Okay....

same thing with just using Bush_AfghanValley_v01. files with bush as PROJECTS folder, same crash, load every thing but hangs. then binarizing stage some thing with

wrp.

This is a perfectly legit way of "testing out" these sample files.. The main thing to remember is - not to change anything...

The AfghanValley sample files originally came from a "normal" P:\ drive structure with "Bush" as a "NameTag" on P:\

If you want to recreate that for testing purposes, then make a "Bush" folder on the P:\ main directory - drop the complete "AfghanValley" project folder in there and you should be ready to go... All paths are already in that "P:\Bush\AfghanValley\<something> format - all you should have to do is load the project - import Sat & Mask to generate a Layers folder - save the .wrp and head to BinPbo....

Now - lets look at your actual error.....

world = "p:\dmm\khargharvalley\AfghanValley.WRP

Several problems with this one line... It looks like you've partially repathed everything....

* For consistency's sake, plus to avoid the "save game bug" and for several other reasons, it's pretty important that the "project folder", "project name" and "project classname (in config.cpp)" are all the same...

That's not the case in this log-line above, which then results in the following error...

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds.AfghanValley'

What this says basically, is that there's no config "CfgWorlds" entry for "AfghanValley"... (I'm guessing because in the config, it's called "KhargharValley")... BUT - BinPBO is being handed a .wrp called "AfghanValley.wrp" and that's confusing... BinPBO doesn't like being confused...

And... at the end...

w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileS erver.cpp(2513) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

This one looks scary, and I have no idea what it means, but BinPBO throws this error a LOT, and it never seems to make any difference to the final result, so - one less to worry about! Ignore this error if you see it in a logfile...

Okay - so that doesn't cover your

khargharvalley map crash bulldozer when making layer
problem but, bearing in mind the naming inconsistencies noted above, the first thing I'd suggest is to check your "layers.cfg" for similar errors.

When "Importing Mask & Sat" the only three files in play are the Sat & Mask (presumably both OK if you're using the supplied images), and "Layers.cfg" - so that's the first place to look...

So - looks like "little errors" all round here - nothing critical!

Take a good look at the files again - watch out for those inconsistencies! - Have another go and see how you get on... Any further problems, or even if it all just works out fine - post back and let us know!

Good luck!

B

Importing Sat & Mask data was ok, went to start up in Bulldozer, converted all textures correctly (presumably), but when it goes to finally get things going, it shows up like this:

*cropped image*

http://i.imgur.com/8OuHuOo.png (162 kB)

The confuzzling part of this is that I checked the paths, directories, and filenames and they seem to be all correct, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. It says it can't load the .paa, which I think is what it converts the textures to, so it seems to be converting but unable to load the texture for some reason, of which I am confused....

Help?

First thing to do is to triplecheck that the file is available for buldozer...

P:\pn915\khargharvalley\data\kv_sand_nopx.paa

make sure there's no typos anywhere - when you're renaming and repathing so many things it's easy to just stop seeing things...

You're entirely correct - the .png and/or .tga groundtextures are normally converted to .paa during the first buldozer loading process... (can't remember if my source files are supplied with .paa or .png format groundtexture files, but they'd be converted anyway, so after a successful first run of Buldozer the .paa versions would be present)

You could also check the kv_sand.rvmat file - the -nopx file path is referenced in there as well...

If all paths and names are correct then technically it should all work... so I'd start by suggesting triplechecking those...

Watch out for picture sizes - 100kb is the limit if you want them to actually show in the thread...

You could also post your cfgSurfaces.hpp, layers.cfg and config.cpp (in spoilers) if you like, and we can check them over for any obvious hiccups...

B