Sign in to follow this  
monstR

Will there be pre-ordered?

Hi:) Will there be a pre-order ARMA 3 and buns which will be part of it? When about will be available?

Arma 3 will come out in about Summer 2012, no more infos yet. It is very likely that you can pre-order Arma 3 but it is unknown when and what this version will contain.

Is the Pope not Catholic?

Going off previous Arma releases, it is likely to be with a 'free' large printed map of the Island, or something similar.

For the love of God I hope there is NO preorders...that just puts pressure on the devs/publishers to release the game on said date despite possible bugs that could/should be fixed.

For the love of God I hope there is NO preorders...that just puts pressure on the devs/publishers to release the game on said date despite possible bugs that could/should be fixed.

I'm sure many fans of the series ARMA would like to start the very first play in A3

They have plenty of time to male this flawless! We haven't had many flawless releases initially from BIS.

Much rather have the game come out late and perfect, rather than early and buggy.

Much rather have the game come out late and perfect, rather than early and buggy.

Totally agree with you

Hell I wouldn't mind playing Buggy ArmA3 at all, but I think the new players wouldn't like it so much :D

I had Gran Turismo 5 pre-ordered and they kept delaying it, yet I still got my pre-order. There is nothing wrong with pre-ordering, it shouldn't put any pressure on the devs at all. It's absolutely no different than ordering the day it comes out. Places like Amazon only charge your pre-order once the game is released.

I'm sure they'll have a pre-order a few months before its release, just as they have with Take On Helicopters.

you'll be waiting for ever then.

nothing will ever be 100%. technically or in meeting all the people expectations in all ways. no way.

rather have the game out in a mainly bugfree-playable-enjoyable state then see it continually improved using willing players as beta testers. sort of like now.

preorder? yes as i want to give a little bit of my money to bis. seriously. arma2 oa is my most played ever. mods make it even better. happy to pay up and support the development.

I had Gran Turismo 5 pre-ordered and they kept delaying it, yet I still got my pre-order. There is nothing wrong with pre-ordering, it shouldn't put any pressure on the devs at all. It's absolutely no different than ordering the day it comes out. Places like Amazon only charge your pre-order once the game is released.

I'm sure they'll have a pre-order a few months before its release, just as they have with Take On Helicopters.

We would like to:)

Pre order or not, the publisher will have a very strict target date for release.

Just stay well clear of certain publishers/distributors that messed up badly on A2. I don't want to see that kind of stuff happen again. Early release coupled with locked language files and whatnot.

Just stay well clear of certain publishers/distributors that messed up badly on A2. I don't want to see that kind of stuff happen again. Early release coupled with locked language files and whatnot.

Personally, I'm from Russia, many with whom I play with other CIS countries, and personally I have no desire to wait for our publishers and localize the game released, I understand English well enough, and I want to be in the forefront, when will the game:)