Sign in to follow this  
klubargutan

KLU_GLT_missilebox_ace_enhancement(config)

was this file good?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. was this file good?

• yes
    • no

Take your time, Klu! Hats off to your great config work, thanks buddy.

Take your time, Klu! Hats off to your great config work, thanks buddy.

thx 4 compliments! hehe, its almost done, finding a way how to make freefall bombs totally unguided on any difficulty

edit: ill let it be, its good how is it, many players like ffb

2nd edit: sniper pod added, fixed name of agm154a1, r550 is in bluefor(hard choosing, cos its from france...but i added it to bluefor), ill upload it in 1 hour, gonna test it...

and for other stuff, i will not add bru or something like that, easa cannot use it, because if u would select it in it, it will not be filled with weapons, it will appear just empty under hardpoint-weapon carriers i will not add-useless, easa system is hard...anyway, i think that everything needed i added...

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

uploaded 2.1 version

Edited by Klubargutan

Just wanted to let you know that there is an error in the way you signed your addon. You should resign them using the intended tool by BIStudio.

Great work other than this "minor glitch"!

If you try and connect to a server with keyfiles enabled, even though having placed the klu.bisign in the keys-folder, you will be kicked because of DSA-check failure for klu_missilebox_ace_enhancement.pbo.

To add to evilstiefel; the pbo file is not created by an arma2 tool, this is the main problem and lacks a prefix. The PBO should be rebuilt with BI Tools v2.5.1 or later, or Mikero's pbo tools.