Sign in to follow this  
Mattaus

Window/Glass Problem in O2/Game

Hello, I'm making a Building for a community and am having a problem with glass (or the window in general)

You see, I have 4 good glass textures that work, but there are just some walls that are see-through when looking through the glass.

For example: Let's pretend there's Window A and Window B.

I can see Window A's glass fine through Window B, but if I look through Window B's glass, I cannot see window A's glass, it's not there. But when I look at the glass away from the window, it shows up fine, this happens for stairs, and a Brick wall, which I NEED it to be visible otherwise it'll look stupid looking through glass and there's nothing there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Matt.

Before you save your model, select all the glas faces and select in the menu Faces >> Move to next alpha. If this doesn´t work select Move top.

Cheers mate, worked perfectly.

It fixed the wall issue but not the window issue, but i tried moving just the 1 window to the next alpha twice and it's 100% good. Also I had to move top aswell.

Cheers :)

Or just select all Alpha-Textured faces and go to Faces -> Sort Alpha. That fixed so far all problems for me. Even with looking at an alpha-tex through an alpha-tex.