Sign in to follow this  
johanna

Is this possible? - FPS-russia blowing stuff up with sniperrifle

Can anyone explain me why these vids are so popular next to stuff like shaytards, rwj, smosh? Blowing fruits and soda bottles rigged with explosive powder at point blank range, think I have seen this before, years ago...

Anyways talking about gear and metal stuff I watch this man - nutnfancy. His in-depth reviews, tips and commentaries always been helpful to me when going into something new. Watch and you might learn something more valuable.

But seriously, the whole ex-yugoslawian area is still flooded with weapons. Many people have them at home. Even really heavy weapons like large caliber mortars RPGs or even ZSU AA guns. Its totally crazy.

in serbia i had a friend who goes shopping with this vehicle:

300px-M-84_VS.jpg

sometimes he didn't paid, no one has ever complained :bounce3:

I like to quote myself

Its totally crazy

I have absolutely no reason to be jealous on this guy, I have shoot bigger calibers than him ;)

FPSrussia just caters to cod-kids that have a boner for anything Russian that has to do with guns and, of course, Call of Duty.

Nothing to see here.

I wouldn't consider myself a "COD kid", though I'd be lying if I said I haven't played any of the recent COD games. Nonetheless, I still enjoy his videos. :)

Though I think you have it right as to why he's popular, it's simply a guy with a sense of humor and a Russian accent using a variety of weapons to blow things up. Personally, I find that quite entertaining. :p

I wouldn't consider myself a "COD kid", though I'd be lying if I said I haven't played any of the recent COD games. Nonetheless, I still enjoy his videos. :)

Though I think you have it right as to why he's popular, it's simply a guy with a sense of humor and a Russian accent using a variety of weapons to blow things up. Personally, I find that quite entertaining. :p

Well, I have to admit I enjoyed
and some others but it's no secret that a lot of his fanbase is composed of idiot kids. He's just milking the Russian thing. Sure, he can be entertaining but he's unbelievably fake. Sadly, his fans don't believe that.

And yeah, by cod kiddies I meant the people who think wallbang 360 noscope headshots are a measure of skill.

Edited by RangerPL

Honestly cannot believe there's a thread here bashing FPS Russia. Does elitism here know no bounds? The guy makes YouTube videos of himself shooting and blowing shit up, that's a hell of a lot more awesome than the majority of crap on the internet.

Enough postcount spamming now.