Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

WW4 Modpack 2.5

So if an ammo in your Gear tab is not displayed with a JAM2 pictures, chances are that they're not from the mod.

usually we see jam and an other type of mag.

There should only be 1 type of ammo for a soldier rifle in his equipment, unless it is the mission maker that gave different kind of ammos to a soldier.

If it is not the mission maker creating this bug, can you provide the name of the soldier for which you see such thing so i can check ?

Hello Sanctuary

I have a small problem, on my Recon WW4 JB CoOp Server my missions working very good. Im use WW4 v.2.5 + update1 : ...-nosplash -nomap -mod=@ww4mod25;@LOL;@LOLextras;@LOLislands

never have problem (windows server).

When my mission on Freya island send to K-TTT clan (linux) they have problem with "budova4e". ... and crashed or back to lobby.

Can you help me ? i will send info to K-TTT Clan.

Salut Sanctuary,

Jason Bourne [Recon]

JBbanner.jpg

(wow....everyone's coming in for this....from all over....things are livening up....)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sanc is there a possibility of a multicam update on the west units in the next patch?

Hello Sanctuary

I have a small problem, on my Recon WW4 JB CoOp Server my missions working very good. Im use WW4 v.2.5 + update1 : ...-nosplash -nomap -mod=@ww4mod25;@LOL;@LOLextras;@LOLislands

never have problem (windows server).

When my mission on Freya island send to K-TTT clan (linux) they have problem with "budova4e". ... and crashed or back to lobby.

Can you help me ? i will send info to K-TTT Clan.

Salut Sanctuary,

Jason Bourne [Recon]

JBbanner.jpg

I never heard of this file, and it's not a WW4 one.

I download the Freya island, and while there are some budova4.p3d in the .wrp of the non-CTI version, there is no budova4e.p3d.

In case you had a problem of corrupt file, i looked into the OFP and CWA Data3D.pbo, and all the budova p3d are :

budova1.p3d

budova2.p3d

budova3.p3d

budova4.p3d

budova4_in.p3d

budova5.p3d

There's no budova4e.p3d in it , so i have no idea from where this problem can come, so all i can say is that it's probably one of the addons you're using that use such p3d.

Maybe you have one of the several editorupdate that exist and that had such object without the object being actually correctly defined.

Can you copy paste the required Addon section of your mission.sqm to see if it's using an addon causing your problem ?

sanc is there a possibility of a multicam update on the west units in the next patch?

A multicam update on the west units ?

No, not planned as i have other units using a camo that looks like this already.

one K-TTT clanmember (Razor, or Rutar dont remember soz) played with us today on LOL clans ww4 server

we played that mission JB (One day on Freya) and

i noticed this budova4e.p3d popped up as error

next to this players name.

well, we can play with the game without problem no bk to lobby or crash.

ONLY one player was this problem.

i think is more than a hap. has some connection between K-TTT member and the problem on K-TTT server.

Thanks for the report.

I think it's then really faulty addon, very likely one of the "editor update", as there's several version of these files floating around from different authors, one of them could have a config.cpp with the error, or the people having this error have a wrong version of the Freya island.

i think Sanct. talking about freya addon not ww4mod_25 Razor

I think maybe on K-TTT server is Freya island in CTI version and thats maybe the reason... check this

I have Freya island in 2 versions CTI and for coop:

CTI version filesize: 7,75 MB (bytes: 8******134******453) MD5 checksum: 94c4e9952ffe2bf41e5ea1dc7129f95b

COOP version filesize: 6,24 MB (bytes: 6******547******958)

Here someone had the same problem: http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=6547.0

EDIT: Why so many *****??

Edited by tom34

I have 2 versions of freya on the kttt server. 1st the freya cti but in 80+islands folder and the other freya is in a different folder. So I think it is the correct version of freya.

Download the Freya island from here (it contains both CTI and normal version )

And compare the pbo between this and the one you have in "80 island folder".

If they're the same, be sure you have a correct Editor Update in your addon packs, and no old version like the one from Gunslinger that were made for OFP before Resistance and had problem.

The last Editor Update 1.02 was the one from General Barron if i remember well :

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=157

But the very latest and best Editor Update revision was the one made by Mikero (version 103)

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=158

And none of them have that bad budova4e p3d object

Note about Mikero editor update, Mandoble mentionned that :

editor103.pbo substitutes the following old editor addons (editor103 is 100% backward compatible with them), if you have any of them (check ..\Res\Addons and ..\Addons directories), delete it or move it to a backup folder:

o EditorUpdate1.pbo

o EditorUpdate102.pbo

o EditorUpgrade102.pbo

o Objects1.pbo

o Objects2.pbo

Anyways that's not a WW4 bug, you should start your own thread in the troubleshooting section if none of this solve your problem in case someone not reading the ww4 thread could know what is the exact source of your bug.

agree.

Sanct. can u give a short (or not too short :)) list what will contain Patch2?

thanks

the goal for patch 2 is

- first, trying to fix everything that has been reported in this thread after patch 1 release.

- second, integration of the MP ammobug fix that was pointed to me (and thanks to Rellikki and

, added a line in the ammo bugfix script that disable that script for single player).

And if i manage all of this and always have some motivation left in me, maybe adding something :)

WW4 Mercs Group (D) are already using a multicam-like camo.

Hello,

Thx all for help. I think problem was in editorupdate102.pbo.

Im use building from this addon in my mission.

Sanctuary, I'm a fan of OFP for 10 years, you have done a great job. It will be wonderful if you will continue to work on WW4.

I am in favor only real battlefields. Soon I'll try to do more a missions for WW4.

I have only a modest claim to the sounds. Do you plan to do something about it?

And one more question: when can we expect version 3 WW4 or update 2 for version 2.5 :)

Salut Sanctuary

życzę powodzenia.

jbbanner.jpg

Edited by JasonBourne

I have only a modest claim to the sounds. Do you plan to do something about it?
Yea, Sanct maybe you can move some sounds from FDF mod to WW4? Edited by tom34

No, sounds rework is not on what i planned, the sounds from the ww4 weapons are acceptable enough to my ears.

If you're thinking about sounds other for things than for ww4 weapons, i prefer to let them like this, this way everyone can then use their prefered replacement sound pack.

Sanctuary, I'm a fan of OFP for 10 years, you have done a great job. It will be wonderful if you will continue to work on WW4.

I fully agree with that.

In my opinion WW4 Modpack should be part of the official release of Cold War Assault.

Thank you Sanctuary.

Edited by w945563

Congratulations on the release, Sanctuary.

It seems that years of hard work finally reached the greatly awaited destination. :)

Even though I don't have time anymore due to studies, I'd like to thank you for the pleasant time spent with your mod.

It's trully a masterpiece and something that would convince me to play the good old Operation Flashpoint over and over again, even after all those years.

And, of course, good luck on future releases, Sanc. :)

Congratulations on the release, Sanctuary.

It seems that years of hard work finally reached the greatly awaited destination. :)

Even though I don't have time anymore due to studies, I'd like to thank you for the pleasant time spent with your mod.

It's trully a masterpiece and something that would convince me to play the good old Operation Flashpoint over and over again, even after all those years.

And, of course, good luck on future releases, Sanc. :)

Very well said Vultar!

My thoughts exactly.

@Sanctuary one of the best mods for OFP/CWA or should i say the best mod. I still ocassionally fire up the old game for a mess around. Keep up the great work!

hi,

It has been said a bunch of time but it is a great mod. We got finally decent AI who fire on enemy. Player is always in danger and I really like that.

I have few suggestions for next patch/release:

- Mortar avaible for WW4_M16, WW4_M4 and WW4_AK series.

- SmokeShell who block AI view (like JAM one).

- Smoke avaible for M203 and GP25 (like BAS one)

Thanks a lot to keep ofp alive.

cya.

Nikiller.