Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox34

Blackfox34 Presents:

Glad you enjoyed. I was inspired by the old Rainbow Six Terrorist hunts.

I'll look into the pilot thing.

I should have another pack coming out soon called the Talon Quick Ops pack. Features about 10 or so short missions. I'm still putting the final touches on the last few.

I should have another pack coming out soon called the Talon Quick Ops pack. Features about 10 or so short missions. I'm still putting the final touches on the last few.

Thems fightin talk mister!

Refugee Rumble Update:

Version 1.1

Fixed:

Helicopters coming too early

Changed:

Mission timing

Some other small tweaks here and there

Link is same as before, but here is updated version:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43237451/Missions/Fox_RefugeeRum.rar

New Mission!

Blackfox34 Presents: COOP -5 SEA AIR AND LAND

screen1.jpg

Required Addons

• ACE
  • ACEX
  • CBA
  • Lingor

Description:

A general has gone rogue in Lingor and has began amassing a private army in the jungle. Navy SEALs from the NSWDG (DEVGRU) are sent in to make sure the general is no longer a problem.

Features

• Action packed
  • HALO Insertion
  • Full taskings and briefings
  • No respawn on this one

Download Link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43237451/Missions/Fox_SeaAirLand.rar

Thanks Blackfox! Uploading to the CiA server.

Edited by Variable
my mistake...

SEAL mission is good man. The way you jump out of the plain and drop the boat is awesome. Could you upload a template with just that? Would be amazing!

Yeah sure right now it requires ACE for the HALO to work that's why there is no ACE version , but I'll try to post one up soon. I'll send you a PM and post it up on here. Alernatively, you can depbo the mission to see how it's done.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Your "Joint Strike Force" missions sounds really intresting though it says it requires TF86_USSF_Units and on the armaholic page you just mention the TF86 Seal Pack (which I have installed, via Six). That pack seems to have been renamed or so.. no idea but I have tf86_seals installed and it still wants TF86_USSF_Units. Did you use a old release perhaps or am I just looking for the wrong addon?

Blackfox, may I ask for a no respawnvive versions for your missions that have it?

@ idl0r

The Joint Strike Force mission ACE version requires the TF86 TEMP SF pack. I've messaged them about it before, but it's a weird situation. Ardvardkb gave me permission to use addons for public missions and give out the link to download them, but he doesn't really want them hosted on armaholic/a public announcement on the BI forums last time I talked to him.

You can grab the TF86 TEMP SF Pack by looking at his signature on the BI forums or via the link I provided in my first post under the mission. Here it is again:

http://www.mediafire.com/?24ei75m9wj9w6mo

@Variable -

Sure thing, as before just send me a PM which ones you want and I'll adjust them for you :)

In other news:

Updated SEA, AIR, AND LAND to version 1.1

Changelog:

Fixed some trigger synchronizations

download link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43237451/Mis...SeaAirLand.rar

Thanks for the non-respawnvive version of sea air land Blackfox, much appreciated!

I just gave it a try alone and I was able to get into the C-130, launch the boat and run out the back. However, when I was airbiorne I had no option to open my chute and smashed to the ground...

Am I doing something wrong? Tested on a Windows dedicated server.

Are you grabbing a chute before you get on the plane? It's in the metal box on the right side of the hangar. T-10 for static line and MC-5 for sport with manual cord. Shift-K for altimeter after you jump. I usually deploy the MC-5 at around 1500 meters due to ACE chutes opening a little slower.

Thanks for the mission blackfox, played it with a friend for several hours today. Found it very fun and challenging. Manually respawning after being downed results in a black screen though, is that normal? Since it was only two of us, it got a little tedious waiting 500 secs to respawn if we both went down.

Also, got a suggestion. What do you think about adding a parachute crate in the C130 incase you forget to pick one up on the way out?

Are you grabbing a chute before you get on the plane? It's in the metal box on the right side of the hangar. T-10 for static line and MC-5 for sport with manual cord. Shift-K for altimeter after you jump. I usually deploy the MC-5 at around 1500 meters due to ACE chutes opening a little slower.

Thanks doc, I didn't know you can pick up a chute in ACE. I'll try that!

Manually respawning after being downed results in a black screen though, is that normal? Since it was only two of us, it got a little tedious waiting 500 secs to respawn if we both went down.

I think there are two versions for this mission, one with and one without respawn

hi blackfox.

is your I44 campaign project still alive?

thanks

Not at the moment, I could easily finish it within a month if the interest is there.

I got sidetracked with the realism aspect and having to make missions for members to play so I've had less time to focus on Singleplayer, etc.

I'll try to put out mission #2 soon. The main issue before was cutscenes. I hate dealing with the camera.sqs, however, I wanted to release a quality campaign.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

There is no respawn in most of my missions.

Only the ACE incapacitated thing with the timer.

I put it in mainly because it's a little more realistic than the just the standard ACE wounding system, which gives you very little time to get to someone and treat them.

I'll test out putting the box in the back, since the boat is in there there isn't much room to spawn in so I'll see how the crate affects things. Normally, I would just chuck one in.