Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

MBG_Killhouses

I've used them a lot, easily one of my favourite mods. Keep up the brilliant work!

I have added them on the "BearRocks" island I am building atm. I have done a mix with some Arma2 buildings beeing more or less in the same colours/tints range in order to build a CQB training zone for my Team.

The result is just great ! ... Thanks man :cool:

testbearrocks1s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love them MBG.

There are a few issues with them though.

AI can see through some structures. In the awesome warehouse, when you walk upstairs using the wooden stairs, the walls pop in and out really fast.

This gives the illusion you are essentially floating in the air, but its not a major issue, but could be distracting in a combat situation.

Love them MBG.

There are a few issues with them though.

AI can see through some structures. In the awesome warehouse, when you walk upstairs using the wooden stairs, the walls pop in and out really fast.

This gives the illusion you are essentially floating in the air, but its not a major issue, but could be distracting in a combat situation.

We did a mission on Cinder city, but found the AI could see through buildings (possibly the wooden shutters and doors?) far too regularly, and had to resort to destroying every door/window under firepower, rather than stacking/opening/fragging.

Also the large compound with the storage shed with working roller doors (NE corner) has all sort of weird issues: AI on foot patrol walk through the walls, etc.

Oh, I also recall some significant frame-rate loss issues for all players with this map.

Be great for PvP, but for Coop, the AI hacks badly. We would take fire from guys inside buildings through solid walls in places, that we couldn't even see.

Also I remember having problems placing AI using BuildingPos numbers, they were often half way into the floor...

Would love to see these issues fixed; as much as I love the buildings/map, our members were very frustrated by the experience (literally getting raped in alleyways where there was no possible way AI could see us.....

I should have reported this some months ago, but it slipped the mind!

BTW awesome work none-the--less. We played the mission as the Lingor police/medics raiding a crime stronghold, was great atmosphere!

attachment.php?attachmentid=90&d=1326505713

Edited by gnarly_rider

K2SPjDWU-QU

See about 2:05 for some AI hacking (you actually see the AI behind the door as I approach it if you look carefully).

Oh, I also recall some significant frame-rate loss issues for all players with this map.

Agreed, I think that is a mixture of the buildings and the high poly OA trees that are all over the map.

Yeah it's a great map, but it stutters too much in town or for me it's smoother in takistan and even clafghan

ok i trying to put your mbg_killhouses on a map but it does not show up any info please why there do not show up

Your path to the buildings in Visitor is most likely wrong.

Correct location for the buildings is here:

P:\mbg_killhouses

I assume you have it in:

P:\CA\mbg_killhouses

This mod Works in Arma 3, but the textures needs a overhaul, could someone be so kind?

Hey Mondkalb, quick question, i want to use this for my killhouse, but for that i need to be able to reset it. - can i reset doors/damage to the building in anyway?

Hey Mondkalb.

I'm having some problems with ai being able to see, and shoot trough the walls. any chance you have a fix for this?