Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

MBG_Killhouses

Looks great, are you going for as close of a replication of Copehill as possible?

It'd be awesome to get some major terrain features in there.

From what I know, he isn't going for a replication of Copehill down so much as he is using the layout of copehill down to demonstrate how these buildings can be used.

None the less, should have 3 or 4, 8 - 20 player COOP missions made for release time.

Edited by ToadBall

Hi Mondkalb!

Nice work! btw, is there any military base on that map? If there is, it's going to be great

No military base present, so no great map. :rolleyes:

Is there room for a 2x2km or so (smaller is ok) area that is flat with limited clutter to build a range complex? I never tried Visitor or Island making but would it be hard to just have it on the map?

The main reason I ask is because every time I try to build a good range complex with rifle, mg , at and sniper ranges I have to place so many objects to space apart and separate the ranges that it causes massive desync on a dedi.

If you could place some of those objects in visitor, targets and the likes (I will build it for you in the editor if I need to if you can import that into visitor) so when playing on a dedi the amount of user placed objects is ruining the range complex with lag and server desync.

Please let me know if that could work because I am a old grunt and I want my ranges to be orderly. That's why old soldiers always get up so early, to supervise the sun's rising and make sure it is rising in a military and proficient manner.

Awesome Mondkalb! Love your work. Hope you will find time in the future to dip in and out of Arma and addon making...

Brilliant work Mondkalb, cant wait. Btw looks like the place clarkson drove around while being "shot at" on top gear-

Hi all i think i downloaded the binlarden compound architects hand drawings of that building some were if needed let me know and ill dig it out for you as i got loads of intel for my abbottobad map.

Also would be cool if buildings could be breached like walls doors and windows like vbs2 would add loads to the great work you have done already

ps looks great so far patiently waiting for this one

Re: Bin Laden compound, I provided Mondkalb with the floor plans for the house, however it won't be in the pack for a variety of reasons that I agree with Mondkalb on.

Smokedog if you read Mondkalbs previous posts you will see what features have been implemented.

To my knowledge work on the buildings is complete and we are simply testing the island and putting together missions for it prior to release

Yes, mission making is in the pipe. As well as playtesting the island.

Though I haven't been online over the weekend as I moved and my WLAN adapter broke. :j:

So basically the project is done, except for the label.

Mirror @ armedassault.de :turn:

thx for this, hoping it´ll spark some playiness in our childish sandbox souls. Cheers!

edit: oahr, totally missed cindercity rls :_:

Edited by Mr Burns