Sign in to follow this  
Psychobastard

co30 Hohei Evolution 2 - the Evolution must go on!

Dedicated server shutdown during the game without error message.

The doesn't work ingineer ACE evo chernarus.

Great mission Psycho! I know I've said it a lot, but damn I can't get enough of it!

I have three bugs to report.

1. OPFOR Mi-8 helicopters work fine for vehicle transport normally. It seems when 2/3 helicopters respawn they lose the transport ability. When flying there is no HUD and no "Lift Helicopter" text.
  2. Metis AT Launcher is in the OPFOR weapons crate, but there is no missile. Also there is an M60 on both sides in the ammo crate, but with no ammo for it.
  3. The new cargo system for the C130 does not work whatsoever. Once loaded up and flying, you cannot eject the vehicle from the cargo hold. When the button is pressed nothing happens. Also the cargo system appears to be activated on the Mi-8 OPFOR transport choppers as well.

Hello Juggernaut,

thank you for your report!

The 1st bug is my biggest concern. I have seen myself very strange things in any possible situations by helicopters respawn. I think i have to rewrite this completely.

2nd one: Thank you again for report! It's very important to tell me witch weapons /ammo are not added to the crates. It is very complex to add so many different weapons and the suitable ammo in every version.

3rd one: Sorry for this. I have myself found mistakes in this cargo load script. This is an external script. I tought this script will be work fine but i was wrong in this thought.

It can be that the next release will be take longer time cause i havent so much time. But i will work hard on it! :o

reagrds

Psychobastard

Great I can't wait until the next version. If you need any help testing anything specifically let me know. Maybe we can churn this out sooner with teamwork. :)

Hello @ all,

i have uploaded on the dev-heaven project page a hotfix version of Hohei Evolution 2.05.

This Hotfix is only for players and server operators that use a ArmA2 only server. Every other version is not affected and not changed.

changelog in Hotfix 1:

- fixed a major bug in all A2 only versions that shut down the mission inintalization

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15549/Hohei_Evolution_2_05_Hotfix1.zip

regards

Psychobastard

Hi juggernautOfWar,

I wonder if its possible for you to jump in our team speak 3 ts3.defconservers.com:10069

because we are still having trouble with map etc, me my squad would like to help with testing these Evo Blue & Red maps.

Hi juggernautOfWar,

I wonder if its possible for you to jump in our team speak 3 ts3.defconservers.com:10069

because we are still having trouble with map etc, me my squad would like to help with testing these Evo Blue & Red maps.

Yeah I'd be glad to help you guys out. It'll take me a while though, as I just moved states so everything is still packed up at the moment.

i have a problem with recruitmenent.

i can't have more than 1 recruit, and he's a crewman. is it a bug ? i tried with total unlocked gameplay of course.

ps: bug added on devheaven

Edited by griffz

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. I have the holidays off so I'll be back at tweaking the files fixing any errors and screwing around with it. I do run one mod with it. ASR_AI. No issues yet. I love how crafty the lil bastards can be. I did add my own original style evo route. Hoping all over the map is not realistic. Town by town and advancing your troops and equipment is more like the original to me. Keep up the hard work it's most appreciated. If you need help adding weapons/ammo to your crates or whatever feel free to ask for help. I all ready have made changes with some crates contents and other stuff. All in all great job. Don't think most realize how much time/work goes into this. I'll send you a bottle of favorite poison for Christmas. As long as it's under 50 bucks. I'm not joking! Merry Christmas Psycho and everyone else too.

Hello,

@griffz,

what a coincidence - the same issue i realized one day before by myself. ;) It will be fixed for upcoming version. (2.06) I can not promise that I will publish it before the end of this year.

@LSD,

I let myself be surprised! Feel free to add more routes or positions - i can add them to the original dl if you wish. I had add for next version more weapons and utilities in the ammo crates and i hope i havent forgett any important stuff. :)

regards

Psychobastard

another problem i feel quite disturbing.

when you assemble a TOW or grenade launcher on the ground, from a hill per exemple, the placement related to ground make you unable to aim the valley. AI can''t shoot either.

But this is only your problem and make by your own choise how to place the TOW. :D

is there a way to place it with negative vertical direction ?

i added the ac130 spooky gunship script as a "General Rank" at 300 points.

how do i attach the line of code in the INIT of the c130 to the newly spawned c130?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

@griffz this is probably an arma problem! try to NOT put it on a mountain or a very steep hill! XD

how do i attach the line of code in the INIT of the c130 to the newly spawned c130?

You got a PM. ;)

Sorry to hijack the thread but does anybody have the m109 arma2 & oa server's version of ww2 hohei? I dont have the required addons to join and can't find a webpage that directs me to the addons. @w2fix, @map, @m109.

Love your version of evo by the way :)

Hello,

i work at this moment at the admin tool for the Hohei Evolution 2.06.

In the linked picture you can see the actual progress:

arma2oa2011122019021221.jpg

It contains an button for spectating, the function to lock/unlock the MHQ / AHQ and a list with all players to kick them. (kick button not at the picture)

What other tools are important or usefull which i should to add?

I am grateful for every suggestion.

regards

Psychobastard

i have a problem. definitly.

the flare counter measure system is too effective . i tried to shoot a mig , 5 missile , no one touch.

Nearly all tasks and problems solved - actual status round about 90%.

If i come back from my ski holidays and have tweaked the jsrs mod i will finish the next evo version for the release. ;)

(before january ends)

Time is expensive!

regards

Psychobastard

How can I change the order of the towns ? I changed the numbers around but it did not work.

#ifdef __Takistan__
EVO_all_possible_towns = [
[[1779.68,11808.1,0],"Nur",300], // 0
[[3082.35,9922.74,0],"Nagara",300], // [color="red"]2[/color]
[[6220.99,11111.8,0],"Rasman",300], // [color="red"]3[/color]
[[5662.6,8936.69,0],"Bastam",300], // [color="Red"]1[/color]
[[9858.96,11464.5,0],"Zavarak",300], // 4
[[12334.2,10247.7,0],"Karachinar",300], // 5
[[10721.5,6347.16,0],"Garmsar",300], // 6
[[9127.56,6757.6,0],"Garmarud",300], // 7
[[5937.14,7282.13,0],"Falar",300], // 8
[[5253.33,6177.37,0],"Feruz-Abad",300], // 9