Sign in to follow this  
Cyper

Postal 3

So, running with scissors were talking about Postal 3 at the E3 conference. In my opinion, it looks quite good. I am a little bit worried about the fact that it will be released to console for the first time ever, but I bet it's because they want to increase their market. As long as it doesn't affect the PC version, it's fine.

So, who's going to buy this? Have you played postal 2? Maybe the orginal postal? What's your best moment?

Go rage. :D

Interview with Vince Desi

BA8nsvpA7FQ&

E3 Trailer

m9yBVfzFgMM

Taliban gameplay

AHZWIPb5-9A

Good VS bad path (better video quality than the others)

D07MqaOTn3k&

IGN ARTICLE

http://pc.ign.com/articles/890/890708p1.html

Edited by Cyper

Yeah, the graphics really looks outdated, but hopefully the final version will at least look a little bit better. But as far as i'm concerned, the most important thing is the new features.. bees, aids infected cats, hyperactive lab monkeys and so on. I'm also keen about the multiplayer. Because I hope there will be MP. It was incredibly fun in postal 2. Especially with all the bugs that made it possible to teleport, and walking under the map shooting people down.

I will probably buy the game. It looks great enough to support.

Christ, did you listen to that first interview? "France is for the French". Yeah, um, as much as one might enjoy the pushing of buttons and breaking of social taboos and commenting on video game violence, I don't think supporting a game made by a bunch of obvious assholes like that is something to gun for.

I liked the fact that in Postal 2 you could actually play through the whole game without ever firing a bullet (or so I've been told) - this is, as mentioned, the whole "comment on video game violence" thing which I think is quite cute. But...um. Yeah. That's when I assumed the makers might just be juvenile, rather than big ol' adult <insert expletive here>.

Pass.

Regards,

Wolfrug

I'm sure there's a market for nonsense like that (in fact I'm sure of it, seeing as we're watching trailers for the second sequel :)) but it ain't me.

Christ, did you listen to that first interview? "France is for the French". Yeah, um, as much as one might enjoy the pushing of buttons and breaking of social taboos and commenting on video game violence, I don't think supporting a game made by a bunch of obvious assholes like that is something to gun for.

Pass.

Regards,

Wolfrug

I dont see how hes such an ass for saying that. He meant that Germany shouldnt influence other European countries on violence in media because of their guilty conscience from WW2 and hes just saying let countries do their own thing and do what they want.

Portal 1 was good enough on its own, I really hope Valve doesn't rape the Portal franchise to maximize profits.

Lol mistake xD

Edited by RangerPL

Portal 1 was good enough on its own, I really hope Valve doesn't rape the Portal franchise to maximize profits.

I lol'd :D

Postal 3 willl be the new Duke...

I lol'd :D

OH shit, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just realized the mistake I made :o

That's what I get for being up so late. :bounce3:

Postal 3 willl be the new Duke...
Highly possible :(

I remember the first 2 postals

but this?

This type of game can be found everywhere now, charging anything over $15 dollars for Postal 3 is pricing themselves out of the market.

I guess there ain't much people over here that likes Postal, huh?

I think the game looks quite good, but to be honest, I doubt it will be as good as Postal 2 despite the fact that Postal 3 will have a lot more features.

Daium, I didn't see that comming. I wonder if they will bow down to Steam as well.

Edited by Maio
Holly Fucknuggets @_@