Sign in to follow this  
purepassion

My trip to BIS at Gamescom 2011- Great!

I am very excited! If I get new PC I will definitely buy the game.

At least you can guess what is official and what is not. ;)

Also what are our wishes and what we can achieve.

At least you can guess what is official and what is not. ;)

Also what are our wishes and what we can achieve.

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg?w=460&h=345 :mad:

Obviously many of the things on the list are just "nice-to-have" features that the devs want to implement if they get around to it. We can of course hope for the best, but I think anyone looking at the list as a kind of "confirmed features fact sheet" will be disappointed next year. ;)

In fact, I can practically guaranteee that at least one of the features listed on the first page will not make it into the initial release, but a significant number of people will whine about "promised features not being delivered". :D

So please dont expect that everything you read here will actually appear just like that in the final game. It is very likely but like i said, in one year, a lot of things could change

;)

In my opinion, you can clearly see that the team is going in the exact right direction and even if just a half of this gets in the initial release, it will be a huge success.

Belief in yourself and nothing can stop you

Belief in yourself and nothing can stop you

:D

Soo, can we get any new word on how many features would most likely stay on or leave this awesome list? (Maybe even ADDED!??) at this particular stage in development? Four months is a whille...

Edited by BobcatBob

No words of removal whatsoever but indeed some things were added in the meantime :)

(still rather unconfirmed are the underground structures tough)

Im REAALLY hoping active ragdoll makes it in, that way a player can be blown aside from an explosion and then get back up again like a boss to continue fighting, also that underground stuff could probably allow proper trenches to be constructed peice-by-piece in the 3D editor! Dwaden! Somebodiee! Rescue my dreams!!

Thanks Pashion, i will crying of happyness when read your post :D

Im REAALLY hoping active ragdoll makes it in, that way a player can be blown aside from an explosion and then get back up again like a boss to continue fighting, also that underground stuff could probably allow proper trenches to be constructed peice-by-piece in the 3D editor! Dwaden! Somebodiee! Rescue my dreams!!

Or better yet, go into ragdoll when you try to walk on a steep slope, fall to the bottom and then get up.

Or better yet, go into ragdoll when you try to walk on a steep slope, fall to the bottom and then get up.

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes until some sick kind of ragdoll game mod comes out,

something like this

I hate you PurePassion! You make the wait more interminable!

haha nice post! I love your post mate

Pure, are you going back to GC this year?

If it's possible, absolutely! It would be an honor for me :)

If it's possible, absolutely! It would be an honor for me :)

If you can sneak around the BIS stand, go :p , I will maybe go there too.

Cologne? thats 80 km from my place, maybe i´ll be there too if my bones are grown together until then. Going there with crutches is not gonna happen