Sign in to follow this  
Engioc

ArmA X....have a few questions....

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this on the site but I'm wondering if someone can tell me what the bonus content actually consists of in ArmA X. I did read the info when considering buying it and this is all the info it provides:

Artworks

Box arts

Icons

Wallpapers

Soundtracks

Maps

I was looking for something more specific, so exactly what music are we talking about and does this mean I'd be downloading MP3s or something? Is the map a paper map or we're talking extra in game maps? Same sort of info for the rest of the items.

I ask because I've already bought ArmA + OA + BAF + PMC so is any of this bonus content going to be worth it.

Oh and please dont just tell me its not worth it, thats just your opinion, I'm wanting enough info to decide for myself if I should bother buying it.

**Edit

Just wanted to add I also already own ArmA Gold too. I am wanting to get Operation Flashpoint or ArmA Cold War Assault whatever name you wanna call it, but question is if there is enough worthwhile content in ArmA X I can get it as part of that instead of buying it on its own. Also is this a download only or can I get a boxed DVDs version?

Thanks.

Edited by Engioc

Well the music is just the original music in MP3 and FLAC (lossless) format. The maps will be PDF maps as it is a download.

There are no new gameplay features in the package that you can't buy separately.

I am going to give you my opinion because it's all I have got! If you have everything except the original OFP stuff then unless you are a collector or a completionist, it may just be better to buy Cold War Rearmed (which is the original OFP stuff) from the Sprocket Website.

Thanks for that, sounds like I should just get OFP. Thanks for the advice mate.