Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: Apocalypse

Well I don't have that much free time. I am working as a mazda car-mechanic 9 hours a day. so only some hours remaining till deep in the night sometimes^^

EDIT: small hotfix out! Not really needed I just forgot the remove the developer.sqs from the players init and the radio cheats Bravo, Charlie and Delta XD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1QHJ3BM (Megaupload)

link already fixed in the first post!

Also here are the official conspiracies forums after the old one somehow disappeared^^

http://conspiracies.forumprofi.de

Edited by Sled88

Within an hour I uploaded the full package at megaupload so you don't have to wait that long for the armaholic.com-link. :) Have in mind that the newsposter has enought to do even at weekend. =)

so you don't have to wait that long for the armaholic.com-link. :)

People who are so desperatly waiting for a full package link should refresh more often.

I just not announced it, but that does not mean its not there. ;)

A little trailer:

Someone got some feedback down here? :)

Sled88,

I downloaded the full package from Armaholic and installed the campaign and the addons. When I started Arma2:CO, there was an error message indicating a config error with "dfs_3rdperson_v1.00". In order to start the game and your campaign I had to delete dfs_3rdperson_v1.00.pbo.

What does this pbo do and can I play the game without it?

Yes you can play without it, this is just a changed 3rd person view. Doesn't matter if you use it or not^^

Specified Troubleshooting on gameplay (missions, hints ect...) will be available here on the official conspiracies-forums. Register to get access to the developers-corner where you can bring out your opinions, critics and wishes which will be integrated in the development of the future parts. Also your wishes for maybe some DLC were welcome! :) If you are playing C:A or any other conspiracies-part please let some feedback in our forums or here! =) Would be much aprreciated!

@Sled88

Dont worry :) i just started playing Apocalypse campaign so my feedback will be here soon.

Well have fun! =)

Nevertheless our forum is kinda empty atm XD

Making it easier to find missions, here a little map which shows all places where you can accept missions.

yeg67yl8.jpg

NOTE: Not all missions were available from the beginning. Some missions will be added via your radio also so this map does not show every mission. Map is up to date to version 1.01!

LINK TO VERSION 1.01:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR5Q8TG4

Changelog can be seen here:

http://conspiracies.forumprofi.de/index.php

RELEASETRAILER:

TEASER:

Edited by Sled88

I love shooting to zombies :) Thanks.

Edited by tom3kb

I have few ideas for future update:

1. Maybe you can add a new teleport anomalie for fast travel on the map. In few places on map 1 in north,west,east,south and few others you put marker with info for player teleport anomalie north etc. Wenn player come for that place in action menu you have new action teleport to north or south in all directions to all teleport point.

2. In few places you can put

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

empty ammo box and in 1 hide 1 or two weapons maybe scar/aa12/xm8 or m107 or what you like with few mags in other rpg or few granades or satchels. Then player can somwhere find a note or take a mission from some1-we know that somwhere in sector xy or in forest/town you can find cool weapons go there and find that hidden magazin and call as using radio.

Maybe you can use this ideas :)

empty ammo box and in 1 hide 1 or two weapons maybe scar/aa12/xm8 or m107 or what you like with few mags in other rpg or few granades or satchels. Then player can somwhere find a note or take a mission from some1-we know that somwhere in sector xy or in forest/town you can find cool weapons go there and find that hidden magazin and call as using radio.

Maybe you can use this ideas :)

I finished 9MM and 1 AM and i have few question:

1. Can i buy soldier to my team, or buy weapons, so far i found only ak,pkm by the dead enemis.

2. Can i heal/sleep like in Op. Evac.

3. Did you add some firstaid/bandage script becose if im alone and get injured i must load game.

4. Can i find some vehicles on map to ride, so far i runing on foot very long distances and that little boring.

1. no you cant, but you will get some soldier when accepting several missions.

2. yes you can sleep in the town on nikagda airstrip when you have completed all missions for alexej.

3. no, you will heal up t 100 when sleeping in nikagda airstrip

4. yes you will find a lot of vehicles on the map

#

PS: we are working on some new weapons! =)

And if i failed with first task recruits from raiders camp du i still can later sleep in that Aleksj airfield.

6.So if i can heal only there what if i get injured in fight with raiders and for example i cant walk du i must load game or can heal myself somehow.

Ps1:I like this campaign somthing like stalker,mad max, fallout or zombie apocalypse all in one :)

Ps2:thx for all answers.

Thanks you for your comments. =) If you register to our forum you will get the latest infos and the latest alphas and betas to your new content/versions of conspiracies... All in one you would be able to gain a V.I.P.-Pass to our forums. :) We will work on patch 1.02 so your wishes will be included as far as I an mate! :)

I also got message at start "userconfig\dfs_3rdperson\cameraposition.hpp not found" and game wouldn't start untill i deleted "dfs_3rdperson_v1.00.pbo". I'm liking this mod very much. Thank's for all your hard work:yay:

Sled,add in some random deer and bunnies and make it so that to heal you must eat some food first then rest.

Im going to try this in COOP :).

I assume this at armaholic

Full addon pack & Campaign v1.0 (needs updating to 1.01):

- Download the all in one package (650MB) from here or here.

is every thing I need apart from the just released COOP mission etc?.

Thanks

EDIT

Is there an ACE version thanks

Edited by stk2008

Now idea ;) sorry that i trouble you so much.

You can put in 1or2 freindly towns like place where we start or aleksjei airfield field hospital tent [and in few hidden places on map, if player can find that place he can put marker on his map and always can easy find that place, i du that with anomalies ;)]. After MM we can go there to heal. Sorry if you have this but so far i dont find hospital