Sign in to follow this  
dammond

Civvies Civvies! Its all about the Civvies!

I'd hope so. I remember it always bothered me how the insurgents all looked like Afghani farm-owners when I was playing insurgency on Fallujah.

I'd hope so. I remember it always bothered me how the insurgents all looked like Afghani farm-owners when I was playing insurgency on Fallujah.

Maybe these insurgents are very good at disguise (except the belt of ammos wearer), without weapon you're really hard to look they're hostile.

More advanced Alice module would be nice.Also cars should be more modern,not luxury modern but normal modern.Ok maybe add a luxury suv or sedan for pimp players.:p

Also add some normal civvie npcs models for once.In A2 besides the business man and most of the women npc,all the other male npcs looked like Izzy Pop McBand.

One thing, It would be awesome if BIS made a car with a working navigational system in it. With Working voice turn by turn directions.

This car looks interesting

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/arma_3-5_16471.jpg

looks like a honda style badge and the dash looks futuristic like the european civic

Being a Civic owner I would say you have nailed it. I don't recognise the rest of the dash though and only the dials are from a Civic. Unfortunately they aren't red either, so it is no Type R.

One thing, It would be awesome if BIS made a car with a working navigational system in it. With Working voice turn by turn directions.

"ARMA 3: Test Drive" everyone? :p

Being a Civic owner I would say you have nailed it. I don't recognise the rest of the dash though and only the dials are from a Civic. Unfortunately they aren't red either, so it is no Type R.

I'll go ahead and say it. The center console looks like its styled from a McLaren MP4-12C...

"ARMA 3: Test Drive" everyone? :p

Had that exact same thought when i saw these pics on FB lol

Wow, Civics have come a long way - thats a great interior you got there LP!

Driving civilian cars + the PhysX is going to be a whole new experience :)

Edited by froggyluv

No doubt the lights of the dashboard and buttons on the right are pasted almost directly from a photo of a european Honda Civic 06+. I'm an owner of a Sport myself :D Funny though that they seem to have skipped the actual speedometer :P Unless it's squeezed in behind the arm somewhere.

30.jpg

This will be awesome to drive!

EdiT: Crap, hit the post-button a little late :P

I am personally happy that at last we get a wheel that looks almost round and is not made up of eight triangles. Considering that is one of the main things you have to stare it, I was always annoyed to see in many games that they didn't bother with a bit more definition.

not wanna start a debate here, but from a modelling POV, cylinders and spheres are the ones that "eat" the most amount of (limited) polys - hence the visible edges on those things (that is unless tesselation/displacement comes into play)

not wanna start a debate here, but from a modelling POV, cylinders and spheres are the ones that "eat" the most amount of (limited) polys - hence the visible edges on those things (that is unless tesselation/displacement comes into play)

I agree, although they can make the difference between a good looking model and not so good looking.

I hate hexagonal wheels and gun barrels.