Sign in to follow this  
BAXXter

Mission isn't marked as complete when finished

I love my ARMA. I love a nice swift victory for a mission and the least i could ask for is to get it marked as complete on the missions menu. You know, that box next to the mission's name on the menu.

But it doesn't get marked as complete. The box isn't marked. You just get a cold empty box next to the mission's title on the user interface.

Strangely the bohemia interactive missions can be marked on their boxes as complete when they are. Just not the missions made by the community.

Any chance a solution to this issue please?

If your have for example mission saved with name:

miss1 [miss1.pbo]

In description.ext you must write:

donekeys [] = {miss1};

and in mission in editor in end mission trigger you write:

activatekey "miss1"

and thats all :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

If mission maker dont add that two short lines in his mission then you will not have that "grenn box" and mission will not be marked ass complited in mission menu.

Would making one trigger that looks for the objective to be completed and then marks it and use it as a condition for the End trigger work also?

I like your idea Tom3, will have to give it a try.

You make end trigger for mission and in line [im dont know how this is in english game version] condition? You write for example:

not alive enemy1

and in line on activation you write:

tskobj1 setTaskState "succeeded"; activatekey "miss1".

And thats all.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Enemy1 its name of soldier after witch death

mission will end.

You can write any condition you like :)

its only importent to add activatekey "missionname" in on activation line in your end trigger. Thats all.

If all missions makers would add this to missions they make my live would be easy, i have 1400 sp missions on my hdd and im not remeber in wich i played already :)