Sign in to follow this  
ynab

How to change the language to French?

Hi, i bought ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead with hp gamer and i try put the game to french but i cant... I try change the code in the ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead file (Lang) 0x09 to 0x0c but not work... Any way to put the game to french please? any patch? Thanks

Edited by Foxhound

go to My Documents\ArmA 2\ArmA2OA.cfg

change language="English"; to language="French";

i'm pretty sure that will work

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/arma2.cfg

and just a note, rule 22

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

You should read the rules

Edited by ArmAriffic

I'm realy sorry for the rule 22, i'm not realy good in english... I use dictionnary.

But for 1!, i dont have Arma 2, but only ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead if importent.

But for the go to My Documents\ArmA 2\ArmA2OA.cfg

change language="English"; to language="French";

i have try too but not work :(

And when i try change the language in game i see english only.

I cant copy link, it's with HP games.

Do i need create a new profile? i'm dont think but ... I'll try.

Great thanks for your answer.

try

Start the game -> go to options -> game options and select your language there. 

I dont understand but nothing work. In the option i cant change the language, i see English only. I send a e-mail to support. I bought this game to hp games and in the file lang i know its possible to put the game in french but not work with hp games i think...

Thanks for your help.

Are other languages even included in the English version? I remember the German version being only available in German when I first bought ArmA 2, and not being able to change it to English.

I do not want buy other ARMA 2 with hp games, I'm too afraid of not being able to play in french. I dont know if with steam if it's the same...