Sign in to follow this  
armed_nerd

mysterious unknown sound project

1FFM3cnOUjQ

just check this ooo!

....the only thing I know - that's what this video has leaked from closed private forum to explore community reaction to changes in the sound structure for arma2co game

so I beg the arma community to pay some more attention to this video and leave as much as possible likes on YouTube .....

)

any comments?

Edited by armed_nerd

no mysterious shit... just some OA soundmod sounds and not sound recordings from a taliban attack...

maybe some self promotion there huh? ;)

self promotion there huh?

BIS forum nickname: armed_nerd youtube name: nerd13235 :j:

too easy:D

This is gonna get locked soon.....

Why? Clearly he's working on a sound mod.

Abs

any suggestion?

I have 3:

1) Next time don't use the same nick on youtube and forums where you post about mysterious sound projects.

2) Register on youtube and the forums on a different date because registering on the same day with the same nick isn’t goanna do it.

3) Show us what you're working on/if you're working on something because from the video it didn't sound too bad :smile:

PS. I didn't know that the Russians were fighting the Taliban in 2003 (since the voice on the radio is Russian and happened to be found by you, a Ukrainian guy) :wink_o: :biggrin:

Edited by -Martin-

so) fuck my childish conspiracy skill and mytubes nerdish joke)

what a bout sound? any comments? suggestion?

so) fuck my childish conspiracy skill and mytubes nerdish joke)

what a bout sound? any comments? suggestion?

Actually, as a PR stunt I thought it was quite good. Very creative. The fact that people saw through it isn't a problem. You got them talking about your sound mod, which sounds really good so far. The dead cameraman story was a little grim... I guess the only alternative for 'found lost footage' would be to describe the circumstances under which the camera was found which implies some distress... like camera found amidst the rubble of some wrecked building. It would be neat to have had a moment on the audio that signifies the point at which the cameraman was no longer in control of the camera (via being shot or otherwise). To be a proper viral campaign, I think you'd need to start something that has nothing to do with a sound mod, like a story about a cameraman, who the cameraman was, and what he was doing there, and introduce the sound file as the last moments of his life (or the last time he was seen alive).

I liked the initiative. It was interesting and creative, and effectively showcased your sound mod.

Edited by Max Power

Are you now working a sound mod or just posting one youtube video here?

I'm asking because: This forum is for discussions about Addons and Mods in development. If you work on a fancy new soundmod then it's about time to post some more details than just one video.

If you're not then this thread gets closed because there is zero valuable information provided.

And watch your words here. Your gutter language might be cool on youtube, here it's not really welcome. :)

I really beg you do not punish me for my bad bad engliz...

poor ukrainian schools have no money for good english' teachers so the only way to study it - is lost in dirty harbor bars and google translator

unfortunately, I can't get a chance yet for share some info with respectable public about this work, because the only thing I know - that's what this video has leaked from closed private forum to explore community reaction to changes in the sound structure for arma2co game

so I beg the arma community to pay some more attention to this video and leave as much as possible likes on YouTube for those ice-hearted moderators do not punish me

please:cool:

I dunno...

I get the feeling that I'm an observer to the firefight standing at least 100m away rather than being in the thick of it.

It sounds good, yes, but I don't think it sounds right. Could be just me though! :)