Sign in to follow this  
xman1

Played Eagle Wing for the first time

Talk about the most depressing game I have ever played. Man!

I am not saying this in a bad way since I crave drama when i game, but thinking about it in reality and I am guessing that this is not too far off from reality. Good job guys on a fine mini campaign.

-X

Thank you, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

May I ask what ending have you got?

Karel i hope you are the lead designer of Arma 3 campaign.

I'm afraid he's currently too busy trying to sabotage the 'civil' nature of the Take On Campaign... ;)

Best,

RiE

I played EW for the first time today as well and HO-LEE SHIT, that was excellent.

The only thing I regret is that I didn't play it sooner because I thought it was just some boring mission tacked on for an extra 2 missions or so, but boy-oh-boy was I wrong.

Also:

Karel i hope you are the lead designer of Arma 3 campaign.

:yeahthat:

Same here, I pluged in my joystick and gave it a shot, I was blown away when things went south, wow!

I never finished the campaign. I will have to give it another shot after reading this.

Is this supposed to happen?

From memory I got shot down after an explosion and was on foot with some rebels or something. Is this avoidable or do you advise me to keep going on foot? I think I will start again however as I can't remember the story line.

@j_frost, that part is unavoidable. Just keep going. :)

I never finished the campaign.

I quit after "This is sparta?" and threw my PC into the River Clyde.

memes_sparta_This_deserves_a_post_in_its_own-s500x318-173701-535.jpg

:D

No, the whole mood of the mission changes once you've crashed. The dev responsible for the OST was very depressed after making the music:

QyKiUCfWtrY

Best,

RiE

I quit after "This is sparta?" and threw my PC into the River Clyde

ROFL......Even the River Clyde would have burst its banks to regurgitate your PC if it heard that : )

I keep getting nailed by the Migs, maybe its a targeting issue as I am using the latest beta. I can't seem to shoot them all down.

ROFL......Even the River Clyde would have burst its banks to regurgitate your PC if it heard that : )

I keep getting nailed by the Migs, maybe its a targeting issue as I am using the latest beta. I can't seem to shoot them all down.

Usually you should be able to let them pass you and then fire sidewinders right up their tailpipe.

At least that's what I did.

Just replayed the campaign and had no issues targeting migs (using latest beta too). I shot and hit some missiles while they were still taking off.

Only issue I had was that after joining the spetznats team the team members were following me instead of the leader (who was running ahead on his own). I think someone else in another thread had this issue too.

Anyways great campaign! Especially love the "single player" part on the ground. I guess I'm bit of a lonewolf. :whistle:

I'm stuck in EW: ArmA 2: CO + BAF & PMC, last patch + EW Hotifx.

I can't get off the Praga when we approach the city :(

I'm stuck in EW: ArmA 2: CO + BAF & PMC, last patch + EW Hotifx.

I can't get off the Praga when we approach the city :(

You shouldn't use EW Hotfix nowadays anymore. Updating to latest official patch (1.59) is enough. You might want to try installing 1.59 patch again to see if it fixes the issue.

You shouldn't use EW Hotfix nowadays anymore. Updating to latest official patch (1.59) is enough. You might want to try installing 1.59 patch again to see if it fixes the issue.

Uh, I'll try reinstall it. Thank you mate!