Sign in to follow this  
demonic87

Where did you buy Arma 2?

Now this seems like an odd question to ask, but I bought arma 2 long ago when it first released. Back then it was only available on certain websites and in certain countries, so I had to buy it off of some european website.

Now I wiped my computer and completely forget which website I got it from, and now can't redownload it :/ So for anyone who bought it at release, mind sharing what website it was?

Box from amazon.de, all DLC from Sprocket.

I bought combined Ops at Best Buy, DLC from Sprocket.

Bought it from a steam sale during a deal during black friday, got it for $23 :D. Later when winter came, amazon had it for $12.50 :o

ArmA II - amazon.co.uk

Operation Arrowhead - play.com

Both DLC - Sprocket

Conclusion??

Steam sucks :p

I bought a hard copy of ARMA 2 off of Amazon.co.uk and had it shipped to me. After that, I got OA, BAF and PMC on Sprocket when they were released. I now have all of them on Steam instead. Before ARMA 2, I bought a hard copy of ARMA on Amazon.co.uk and had it shipped to me, and then purchased QG through Metaboli. I now have ARMA: Gold Edition on Steam. And before that, I originally got OFP shipped to me from Amazon.co.uk, then OFP: Gold Edition, then OFP: Resistance and then the PC Gamer GOTY version. Now I have ARMA: Cold War Assault on Steam instead.

Edited by Zipper5

ARMA2 Best Buy, they were first to have it. OA Amazon, DLC Impulse.

ArmA2 - Amazon.co.uk

OA + BAF +PMC - Sprocket

Arma 2 - play.com (German DVD) <--- I think that's where, so long ago... :rolleyes:

Arma 2 - Best Buy (US DVD)

Arma 2 - Sprocket (CO package)

Arma 2 OA - Sprocket

Arma 2 OA - Best Buy (US DVD)

Arma 2 OA - Sprocket (CO package)

Arma 2 OA - Sprocket (Arma X)

BAF/PMC - 4 copies of BAF (all from sprocket) 3 copies of PMC (all from sprocket)

Arma 2 DVD and Operation Arrowhead DVD [polish version] in local store MediaMarkt

I first got it from Steam, then realised how shit it is so got the disc versions from ebay.

Arma 2 - Gamestop in Canada *Cringes at the memory being in a console store*

Arrowhead - Direct from Meridian 4 the publisher because no stores could get copies in Canada. Arma is still barely on shelves here anywhere to this day.

DLC: Sprocket - Smooth as glass unlike Steam, no client needed. no buggering around, downloads are right there along with the key.

Hopefully Bohemia will use a better publisher for North America or give Meridian4 a kick in the pants in time for Arma 3

I bought ArmA2 form a friend, Operation arrowhead and Reinforcments from Ginza.se

Sprocket, Amazon, Steam and Best Buy. I have like 2-3 copies of everything. :P