Sign in to follow this  
soggyrice

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/PaperCars.tracksSpeed'

Been getting this error on every beta patch released. I get this error on alot of tracksspeed type files. I've tried searching the forums to no avail. The only expansion activated is the beta folder.

Are you running the non beta version of OktNoBlur? I have had this before - if you switch to the correct beta version of OktnoBlur you should be OK.

tried clean beta folder of all files and install last version of beta again ?

I did a clean reinstall of Arma2 + OA and I get the same results everytime I fire up OA.

a) you still have old OA beta files loaded

b) you load the beta wrong

c) you have custom addons in your arma addons folder

d) also check virtual folder and user files on c:

I only started seeing this after the Arma2 patch that enabled us to play with Arma2 Free users.

I only started seeing this after the Arma2 patch that enabled us to play with Arma2 Free users.

Now you realize that these are ArmA 2 OA/CO beta patches, not A2.

Same error here with the latest beta 84156 and 84290, it works with 79600.....im running oaserver as a dedicated server and try to play with my arma2oa exe......i found my dedi in multiplayer lobby and the first time i try to join it says Wrong CD KEY......then i try it in any of the internet servers and it works fine (that means i dont have a wrong cd key), then i come back and try to get inside my server again and then it works, i can get inside my server but then when i try to choose any mission to play it says that error

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/PaperCars.tracksSpeed' .......the last part (PaperCars.....) changes in every mission. Its very strange....i dont use any mods.

When i launch my oaserver there is an error first (No entry ´bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Recruit.recoilCoef´.)

It doesnt happend with 84108

Ok i think i found the cure, i play my dedi with 79600 and play armaoa with the latest 84290 and now it works........i cant use the same oaserver from 84290.....it conflicts with the same arma2oa beta exe.....

Edited by Nec