Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: Operation Evac

RH pack is not needed atm... I don't have this either... Will be maybe needed in further updates, but it is so, i will inform you!

Here some screenies ingame:

37r7njg6.jpg

6g8fnjad.jpg

46aleo4z.jpg

Little new preview of what is coming with version 1.04 on sunday/monday.

- coop-mode up to 4 players

- new gameworld (Hollow Island)

- 3 new AM's on Hollow Island

you will be able to travel there by boat (no teammembers incase of AI, only human players can travel there)

screens from Hollow Island...

pcpv5yxr.jpg

etdac82k.jpg

Dude! Your story sucks, but the material part is not bad. You must be on drugs? I will tell you a mystery: Ukraine and Russia are different countries! Ha ha ha! Ukrainian and Russian armies have always been a potential enemies! I am Ukrainian and I know what I'm saying! See more NEWS! And do not play more in the "Point of Existence"! Chernobyl is no longer actual!

Here's a idea for the Your new campaign: "German or Russian neo-Nazis in 2014 captured the world, and the Mongolian Marines saves the world" THE END! cool, huh? LOL 8))

If you had played the parts before that, you would know the sovjetunion never fall in conspiracies ;) And therefore its a game ;)

So this is update 1.05!

Changelog:

1.03 to 1.04

- added 3 new AM's

- added new gameworld (Hollow Island)

- own new gameworld effect

1.04 to 1.05

- added 2 new AM's

- added new gameworld (Railway's)

- own new gameworld effect

- possible COOP-Mode up to 4 players (dl seperate)

- new loadingsscreens (dl seperate)

Screenies:

LOADING SCREEN (7 available)

bcq3b4pm.jpg

RAILWAY's

we9alsk2.jpg

2o6vepel.jpg

LINKS:

DOWNLOAD Version 1.05:http://www.file-upload.net/download-3661455/COE105.rar.html File-Upload

DOWNLOAD Loadingscreens:http://www.file-upload.net/download-3661400/COELoading.rar.html File-Upload

DOWNLOAD COOP 1.05:http://www.file-upload.net/download-3661422/COECOOP.eden.rar.html File-Upload

can be also found on page 1 and first post!

HINT: COELoading.pbo to your addonfolder of COE!

HINT: COECOOP.eden.pbo to your mpmissionfolder!

HINT: COE.pbo to your campaignfolder of COE Overwrite the old one!

Edited by Sled88

I seem to have a problem with the torch. "L" won't won't work properly. I can only use "L" whilst changing weapons (during the weapons change animation), otherwise I have to use the scroll menu...

:confused:

Great work though, I'm enjoying it!

Edited by MrTavish

Not planned so fast but neccessary: Version 1.06

Changelog:

- fixed the sleeping-script

- fixed the Flashlightbug on some PC's

- fixed the Hollow Island bug with the boat in COOP

- fixed some saving bugs in COOP

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3663646/COE106.rar.html VERSION 1.06

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3663653/COECOOP.eden.rar.html COOP UPDATE 1.06

Where is this file: "COECOOP.eden.pbo" supposed to go in order to play the campaign co-op?

And how do I host the campaign for co-op? Is it simply clicking the "host" button for the single player campaign?

COECOOP.eden.pbo to your mpmissionfolder!

USe the Multiplayer button, chose LAN and create a new server. Chose COECOOP and play =)

The Sleeping script is taking over all my other commands.

I cannot choose other weapons like pistol or grenades because the "Rest/Sleep" keeps piling up one after another.

Also, just a suggestion, but do you really need this sleep script? I don't see it giving the immersion of what you want it to do...

Edited by Kommiekat

The sleeping-script is there for tactical issues only, night and day change + healing!

@Sled88

Ok, i downloaded v1.06 from your link and from armaholic. But wenn im lunch the game i see in campaign menu Conspiracies Opertation evac v1.05. Did you forget to change the name in description from 1.05->1.06 and all is ok and i have v.106. Or in archive COE106.zip we have version 1.05 of this campaign. Im not sure now ?

@Sled88

Ok, i downloaded v1.06 from your link and from armaholic. But wenn im lunch the game i see in campaign menu Conspiracies Opertation evac v1.05. Did you forget to change the name in description from 1.05->1.06 and all is ok and i have v.106. Or in archive COE106.zip we have version 1.05 of this campaign. Im not sure now ?

and COE106coop not see to campaign menu Conspiracies Opertation ,no exist campaign bug

@Andy Mcnab

COECOOP.eden.pbo to your mpmissionfolder!

USe the Multiplayer button, chose LAN and create a new server. Chose COECOOP and play =)

@Sled88

Dito.

forgot to change it into 1.06 but it is 1.06! ;)

Problem solved.I wonder what will happen in this compaign.

Edited by mr_wrong