Sign in to follow this  
Tex -USMC-

Its ba-ack...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ May 30 2002,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I went to the other forum aswell, they seem to hate this forum, they think we are lamers mad.gif

God im glad the forums are back up, finally got my BIS forum fix  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, we dont think you are lamers.

The only problem is, that the BIS boards is to incredibly boring, no spam allowed and you can get banned for allmost nothing.

The moderators is alot nicer on the codemasters forum.... but theres alot more interesting info on this board, and, of course, this is where we post bugs smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ May 30 2002,11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is where we post bugs<span id='postcolor'>

bugs.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ May 30 2002,11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The moderators is alot nicer on the codemasters forum....<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The moderators is alot nicer on the codemasters forum....<span id='postcolor'>

Shhh dont tell anyone, but that downtime was actually caused by the mod team. We've been so corrupted by all the power we got so we decided to ban EVERYONE, including ourselves! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ May 30 2002,11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shhh dont tell anyone, but that downtime was actually caused by the mod team. We've been so corrupted by all the power we got so we decided to ban EVERYONE, including ourselves! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did someone put a '*' on the ip-list? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 30 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did someone put a '*' on the ip-list?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL yeah .... * and *@*.* wink.gif

I think the moderators are more than reasonable here, far more so than others. Very tolerant and fair. They don't let personal bias to any topic alter their judgement.

Good work guys...keep it up

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 30 2002,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fuck message like that makes you think...... shit i've been banned..... but for what?<span id='postcolor'>

How about being banned for posting the Soviet flag in your sig? The flag of communism that everyone hates and sees as evil. I have been bitched at elsewhere for posting it. I guess its no surprise it was an American.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 30 2002,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fuck message like that makes you think...... shit i've been banned..... but for what? And you start to think about all horrible things u've done in your life even if they're not connected to OFP in anyway.....  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

thats what i thought. i thought it was only me but it turns put it was a lot of people biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ May 30 2002,09:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only problem is, that the BIS boards is to incredibly boring, no spam allowed and you can get banned for allmost nothing.

The moderators is alot nicer on the codemasters forum....<span id='postcolor'>

Feel free to leave anytime you want, I certainly would hate to stop you smile.gif