Sign in to follow this  
thesun

ACR weapon pack

ACR weapon pack addon V0.5

This pack contains several models of weapons used by Czech army, be it special forces or regular infantry. A lot of the weapons are present in ArmA already, these just add more varability to them. I plan to add more in time.

For more news please follow this thread.

Weapons and ammo can be found in an ammobox under EMPTY->AMUNITION->WEAPONS AND AMMO[ACR]

All weapons (except for CG and G17) come in woodland/green, black and desert camo.

Weapons use BIS mags as well as new mags with according models.

Each weapon has it's own custom hand animation.(http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1473)

Classes:

Weapon:                                                         	Class:							Magazine:
M4A3 rifle with ironsights (black/green/desert)				"ACR_M4A3","ACR_M4A3_B","ACR_M4A3_D",			20Rnd_556x45_Stanag, 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag, 30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD, ACR_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag, 

ACR_30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD
M4A3 rifle with red dot and flashlight (black/green/desert)		"ACR_M4A3REF","ACR_M4A3REF_B","ACR_M4A3REF_D",		same as above
M4A3 rifle with ACOG and laser (black/green/desert)			"ACR_M4A3ACOG","ACR_M4A3ACOG_B","ACR_M4A3ACOG_D",	same as above
MP5SD6 with red dot (black/green/desert)				"ACR_SD6","ACR_SD6_B","ACR_SD6_D",			30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD,30Rnd_9x19_MP5,ACR_30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD,ACR_30Rnd_9x19_MP5
M60E4									"ACR_M60E4",						100Rnd_762x51_M240,ACR_100Rnd_762x51_M240
M60E4 mod1 with ACOG							"ACR_M60E4M1",						same as above
Sa58 with red dot and flashlight (black/green/desert)			"ACR_SA58REF","ACR_SA58REF","ACR_SA58REF",		30Rnd_762x39_SA58,ACR_30Rnd_762x39_SA58
Sa58 with ACOG and laser (black/green/desert)				"ACR_SA58ACOG","ACR_SA58ACOG_B","ACR_SA58ACOG_D",	same as above
Glock 17 with a flashlight						"ACR_GLOCK17",						ACR_17Rnd_9x19,ACR_17Rnd_9x19SD,17Rnd_9x19_glock17
Glock 17 with silencer and laser					"ACR_GLOCK17SD",					same as above
Carl Gustav M3								"ACR_CG",						ACR_CG_HEAT,MAAWS_HEDP,MAAWS_HEAT
Arctic Warfare sniper rifle (green/desert)				"ACR_AW_308","ACR_AW_308_D",				ACR_10Rnd_762x51
Ammobox									"ACR_AmmoBox"						N/A

Installation:

Copy both the acr_weapons.pbo and the acr_weapons.pbo.ACR.bisign in Addons folder in your ArmA2:OA / ArmA2:CO installation directory.

Credits:

Author - TheSun

Yano from CSLA - Sa-58 base model

Required version:

Download (104MB):

Gamefront

Edisk.cz

Armaholic mirror thanks to Big

ArmedAssault.info mirror thanks to Old Bear

Six Updater mirror thanks to Sickboy

Some screenshots:

47556074.th.jpg 32060774.th.jpg 36453972.th.jpg 20181481.th.jpg

NOTE: Some of the models are quite dated (a lot) so please bear with their quality and of course report any bugsyou might encounter

Edited by TheSun

Congratulations to your release , mate :)

Edited by RobertHammer

Excellent stuff - now the replacement pack that Sabre released have something proper to carry. Looking forward to the rest of your stuff too.

Haven't tried in game yet, but looks great and very interestingly featured models. *thumbsup*

A replacement script would be great to have that stuff in all kinds of missions. I'm just not sure yet what exactly to replace with what...

Congrats big time, man! Looking forward to using these--especially with Sabre's lovely replacements for the infantry textures. Looking forward to it. :D

Thank you! Of course I respect your work but I found some bugs:

I cant use "iron sight" above ACOG.

If I use some sound mod, sound of your weapons (st. bis sounds) not replaced.

I cant use "iron sight" above ACOG.

If I use some sound mod, sound of your weapons (st. bis sounds) not replaced.

Iron sight above ACOG is not defined, my bad, i'll fix it.

As for the sound mods, i'll fix that too. I don't use any so i simply forgot about that.

@Old Bear and Sickboy

Thansk guys!

@J-Guid

I don't use ACE, but i'm sure the problem with sounds would be the same even with ACE.

Wow, very nice indeed... But, are you sure, that ACR is using AI AW? I think the only hi-end bolt action rifle in service is SAKO TRG22...

AW is used by 601st SFG for sure.

Looks good mate, will check it out now.

-

Checked them out, awesome work mate.

Edited by Sabre
checkered

Cool stuff, Sun. Grabberating.

Bugs you probably already know aboot:

- Missing muzzle flash on M60E4s.

- M60E4 belt remaining in-situ even when out of ammo.

- Missing M4A3 reload sounds.

- No emergency sights on all ACOG variants.

- Glock recoil is a bit odd (recoils downwards if fired rapidly). Both variants.

Edited by CameronMcDonald

the mags look a bit blue-ish, it might be better to desaturate that lower right corner of the texture.

The models on these weapons are really nice. All of the problems i was just about to mention have already been mentioned: no backup sights, missing reload sounds, and the default BIS sounds.

Are the M4A3s meant to have semi, burst and full auto?

By keeping the base M4 class and not changing the firemodes it would inherit the same sounds as the base M4 class which would be those of any soundmod that would be in use.

Thanks for reporting the bugs to all of you. I've managed to fix all of them. I'll release new version once i'll have something more to add (hopefully soon enough).

@colonel stagler

Yes, the M4A3 is supposed to have all three modes, the new config inherits from M16_base which has all of them so it's ok.