Sign in to follow this  
Taakmag

Arma ii: Reinforcements gameplay

Hi,

I've recently bought ARMA II: Reinforcements with the BAF and Private Millitary expansions. On the back of the box it reads that one of the system requirements is Pentium 4 2.4ghz or faster. I have a Core 2 Duo 2.2,Geforce 8600GT 1gig graphics card, 4 gig ram.

I cant seem to hit anything at the shooting range even if i'm at point blank range. OR a target that i did not even aim for would just fall down? What the f!ck?

I really look forward to plaing this game, but i'm struggling in getting it to run nice and fast and to actually shoot something.

Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

Hi,

I've recently bought ARMA II: Reinforcements with the BAF and Private Millitary expansions. On the back of the box it reads that one of the system requirements is Pentium 4 2.4ghz or faster. I have a Core 2 Duo 2.2,Geforce 8600GT 1gig graphics card, 4 gig ram.

I cant seem to hit anything at the shooting range even if i'm at point blank range. OR a target that i did not even aim for would just fall down? What the f!ck?

I really look forward to plaing this game, but i'm struggling in getting it to run nice and fast and to actually shoot something.

Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

That looks like Fade copy protection, for those who didn't buy the game.

To start with find your monitors natural setting for best performance (look up model number with word "natural" after it).

If you can set the game to play on regular or above (as opposed to recruit) your accuracy may improve the higher you get.

Recoil can also be a big factor, big gun = big recoil. Kneeling will improve aim and going prone will improve it greatly. You might also see if the gun/rifle you are using has a range setting (default= page up/page down).

Your system should be fine, I play on a single core 2.1 Ghz, 2 G memory with 9800gtx 512 vc.

Good luck and enjoy :)

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

Thread locked.