Sign in to follow this  
Bryce23

COOP6 Survive

Who doesn't love to kill hordes of zombies in a post apocalyptic world with everything from shotguns to C4? :cool:

co6survive3.png

---Co6 Survive By Bryce23---

Story: You and some friends are among the last few survivors in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Its nearly night time and your car breaks down at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. The gas station used to be an armory for a militia but has since been abandoned. Your objective is simple, survive!

At your disposal: A crate of weapons left over from the militia armory. You have also found some bricks of C4 and have rigged the gas station and the fuel pumps just incase you are over run by the horde. The detonator has been left behind the burned out truck down the road. Only use it as a last resort, the bombs will destroy the suitcase with your last few syringes containing the antidote do the infection!

Requirements:

-The Undead Mod

-Combined Ops (Arma 2+OA)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14967

Thanks for downloading and please post comments, suggestions and if you find any bugs.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by Bryce23
resize image

Man... You beat me to it. I have a mission for the Undead Mod at the Gas Station on Proving Grounds but its fortified using all sorts of everyday materials. made to be like a Junk yard Fort.

Here's an idea for ya I don't know if you have done this yet. I was going to try to make it where you had to leave the fort and gather supplies like drinking water and weapons food ect. Like a role play RPG.

Then when the Water was gone you failed the mission,If you died you failed the misison. If you ran out food for too long you failed the mission. Keep count of the days you survive and like on day 50 You are rescued by a chopper.

We zombie mission makers need to come together to make a zombie survival Campaign that would be awesome.

Edited by Eaglezero6205

I would love to see a multilayer zombie mission game that is a sandbox mission.

EG ya have to gather food/water look for weapons and all sorts.

You can go looking for stuff and then make your way back to your safe house and wait it out with or with out other players.

I would like to see it where ya can join other players or turn against them for there stuff to.

A bit like STALKER ;).

A never ending zombie mission (persistent battle) would be great tbh.

Maybe players could choose to be a zombie? that would be great as you could hide and wait for a player to come along :).