Sign in to follow this  
Agua

UAV - Razor Two - HOW?

Hey folks. Early Flashpoint player who just picked up ArmA2 / OA (basically because I only recently built a machine capable of doing it justice).

In the Razor two Mission, There are UAV command units at the initial camp where your Huey is awaiting and at the base south of Elektrovka.

I have walked around every side of each one, pointing the cursor top, bottom, side, what have you. I almost tried climbing the ladder on the thing. No "USE UAV" or anything of the sort appears in any dialog box when I scroll the mouse wheel.

How do you use the thing? I did the training mission on the UAV and in that one it sort of operated just like a vehicle as far as accessing the thing.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Agua
[Edited to include the following:] clarity

UAV control car is at GPS COORDS 088130. There are dish antenna and TV-like antenna over it, barrels around it. Soldier with name Simon McGregor stands next to it. It can be accessed from any direction by scrolling mouse wheel, but only after start dialog has stopped (about 5 minutes after mission start).

Even when UAV is destroyed it should let you access UAV and give you message UAV destroyed or something like that.

In multiplayer only the host player can access UAV.

If it still does not work for you, make sure you do not have any mods for example ACE running and then try again.

If still no luck, let us know what patch version you are using.

Edited by Hanzu

Thanks. Figured it out in mission. Dialog screen thing with sharptoe or whatever was still running. Once the scripted chatter stops, it is usable.

Thanks.

Thanks. Figured it out in mission. Dialog screen thing with sharptoe or whatever was still running. Once the scripted chatter stops, it is usable.

Thanks.

Oh yea. Dialog includes that one question, you need to answer, so it may keep running longer if question is unanswered.

sharptoe, lol... I need to memorize that as a joke when talking about Cpt. Shaftoe

Happy to help.

Ya, thanks a bunch.

I'm almost like Riip Van Winkle here, having not picked up Flashpoint, really since about 2005, then to step into Arma2.