Sign in to follow this  
-GLT-Sarge

ArmA 2 OA Beta Build 83363

Same problem but as I have -showscripterrors enabled it was easy to track down. When you copy and past sometimes odd spaces appear which is what's happening.

Check this "USMC_Soldier_TL" and make sure there are no gaps.

AI still very poor precision. 3 AI shooting in one guy. Look the screen

arma2oa_2011_08_07_19_57_02_734.jpg

I am sorry, but my debugger does not support screenshot debugging. ;) If you (or anyone else) provide a repro, I may be able to fix it, but from screenshot only I cannot.

AI still very poor precision. 3 AI shooting in one guy. Look the screen

arma2oa_2011_08_07_19_57_02_734.jpg

Are you running any AI mods e.g. Zeus?

I am sorry, but my debugger does not support screenshot debugging. ;) If you (or anyone else) provide a repro, I may be able to fix it, but from screenshot only I cannot.

Its ok. waiting for next beta :(

Are you running any AI mods e.g. Zeus?

no, no mods for AI, only islands and units

Its ok. waiting for next beta :(
The point is that waiting for the next beta won't help because nobody can do anything with that screenshot you've attached.

Please write down repro steps and provide a repro mission for the issue you tried to explain in the picture, so that the developers can actually solve the issue.

Its ok. waiting for next beta
Have to agree that posting what you see as inaccurate AI based on BETA you should really share the full mission test where this happens so they can look into it so the next beta may have a fix, if its actually beta related.

BTW have you tried the same thing vanilla and beta without one single mod active (even if the mod seems unrelated) ?

I wouldn't mind seeing the next beta regardless - if only because of the bug with units jumping sides being fixed

Please fix that BTR90 problem.

If you put AIs in BTR90 and ennemies around them the BTR90 doesnt attack them...

I wouldn't mind seeing the next beta regardless - if only because of the bug with units jumping sides being fixed

Right. I'm glad to see that interpolation is being worked on, but it's not really at a very enjoyable state right now. It'd be great to see interpolation removed and worked on for say 1.61 betas instead. That way we could have 1.60 with all the optimizations and AI fixes (and some server crash fixes).

Please fix that BTR90 problem.

If you put AIs in BTR90 and ennemies around them the BTR90 doesnt attack them...

Do you not read any other posts in this thread or even the stickies in the forum section? Write a ticket on the community issue tracker with a repro mission.

The point is that waiting for the next beta won't help because nobody can do anything with that screenshot you've attached.

Please write down repro steps and provide a repro mission for the issue you tried to explain in the picture, so that the developers can actually solve the issue.

Have to agree that posting what you see as inaccurate AI based on BETA you should really share the full mission test where this happens so they can look into it so the next beta may have a fix, if its actually beta related.

BTW have you tried the same thing vanilla and beta without one single mod active (even if the mod seems unrelated) ?

So with this beta 83500, ai precision its work again. :confused:

yes, i try without mods, only vanilla.