Sign in to follow this  
jeza

West-Kent Map UK WIP

Really nice work - as a fellow SE Englander I am looking forward to this one. I guess the OPFOR will be Essex boys (and girls), pushing South through the Dartford Tunnel ? They could be called the rOMFORd.

cj

And you should of course not bump this thread at all as you have nothing significant to add to this thread.

See the forum rules which you can find here: http://forums.bistudio.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Pay special attention to these 2 rules:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, Private Message the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Is this still being developed? I have always loved the idea of having a UK map, and I grew up in Kent (Bromley) and so would love to do some missions for this map.

I don't mind modeling some road signs for you and helping out when I can.