Sign in to follow this  
jump artist

DAO sister server up ARMALIVE.com

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the most popular PvP server in ARMA now has a mirrored server in the USA!

Its called ARMALIVE.com Both servers are now also running ARMALIVE stats as well. This is a consistant stat tracker that you can check at ARMALIVE.com. All servers runnign ALS (ARMALIVE) are reporting to the same webpage so you now can see how you stack up against the DAO players!

Both servers also run the optional DAO addon pack but do not require it. It can be found at http://dao.nu/downloads.php

DAO and ARMALIVE run the Valhalla missions that most of you would know as BERZERK. one of the most popular PvP modes to ever hit ArmA. Hope to see you in there!

Well as we are neither a Squad nor a Fan page, This is where I decided to post. ARMALIVE.com is a stats page for all servers running ALS it is meant as a feature to bring depth to PvP Multiplayer in the ARMAVERSE. If an admin would like to me move this post pleae PM me, or take the appropriate action. CHeers!!!

So. what happend to the site. i was going to check out my profile for fun. but nothing there. it looks like a fresh install of a apache server "it works!"