Sign in to follow this  
alleycat

Angry Peasant - The ARMA2 Webcomic about a man who just wanted to repair his tractor

276625_147134268703964_4303442_n.jpg

Angry Peasant

Info:

An ARMA2 webomic about a man who just wanted to repair his tractor.

New episode every Wednesday!

http://baserespawn.blogspot.com/

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Peasant/147134268703964

Steam group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/angrypeasant

Short video on what the comic is about:

It1UG3_MMJw

Edited by alleycat

Looks very interesting and promising.

Hopefully it will continue after issue #2, unlike this attempt on creating an A2 Web-Comic.

25 cows? That seems kind of... unrealistic. :p Surely even Chernarussian farmers have some form of currency other than livestock.

Really good, comic seems to have potential and it can be full of black humor/irony/sarcasm in the future. I would like to see more episodes than 2. Keep it up.

I spotted a simple main character clothes mistake in the last picture - compare it to previous ones and you will find out what it is... A battery comes with new pants and other stuff? :D

I spotted a simple main character clothes mistake in the last picture - compare it to previous ones and you will find out what it is... A battery comes with new pants and other stuff?

I hoped no one would notice. Had to switch the character because I needed the model to crouch, but civilians do not have the animation to crouch to pick up things, so I used the armed civilian that matched the closest.

Really good, comic seems to have potential and it can be full of black humor/irony/sarcasm in the future. I would like to see more episodes than 2. Keep it up.

I got the story planned for another few pages at least.

webcomic ! loving it. monthly or weekly or as soon as it's done release?

This looks epic, keep it coming!! :D

I hoped no one would notice. Had to switch the character because I needed the model to crouch, but civilians do not have the animation to crouch to pick up things, so I used the armed civilian that matched the closest.

I got the story planned for another few pages at least.

Personally, that civilian with changed clothes doesn't ruin an impression of comic to me in overall. On the other hand, it's good to hear that you have a setting planned for more enjoyable packs of funny pics and thoughts like the first. I'm looking forward, of course.

P.S.: I have some ideas about other type of comics, those been in my head for a long time, just haven't got around to get enough time to concentrate and start making everything what was really needed. Also, lack of experience blocks the way.

webcomic ! loving it. monthly or weekly or as soon as it's done release?

The next issue is due for next week some time.

Classic stuff, will be looking forward to the next installment :)

I have created a blog which among other things is the home for the webcomic. Check out my sig for this

Shooting on set of episode two right now.

25 cows? That seems kind of... unrealistic. :p Surely even Chernarussian farmers have some form of currency other than livestock.

When do farmers ever have money except when they borrow against their harvest?

ap2pre.jpg

A preview of the the second page of the comic. Should be out tomorrow.