Sign in to follow this  
ExplosiveAids

MRAP - RG31 Mk5

its a very nice. But its missing something an I cant put my finger on it at the moment. But either way Very nicely done.

its a very nice. But its missing something an I cant put my finger on it at the moment. But either way Very nicely done.

Thanks, NZX. I know what you mean about that certain missing 'something.' The basic RG looks kinda plain without the extra modules on it. With that in mind, in today's batch of pics I decided to add the CREW Duke antennae pack, as well as showing you guys the basic Olive Drab variants. We've also made a SATCOM module and a Boomerang mast (both of which will be in tomorrow's set of pics).

Basic truck:

RG31_M2_s202.jpg

RG31_M2_s203.jpg

RG31_M2_s204.jpg

CREW Duke:

RG31_M2_s201.jpg

I think what's missing is a gunner. I know it sounds strange...but can we have some gunner pics to add some life? :)

Looking good!

Abs

And he's a few images of the Mk19 variant.

Basic:

RG31_Mk19_s201.jpg

RG31_Mk19_s202.jpg

CREW Duke:

RG31_Mk19_s203.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and support. Two reminders: We'll try to release this at the highest possible quality, but there will be a few things that will need tidying up in future updates; And I'll post more pics tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I think what's missing is a gunner. I know it sounds strange...but can we have some gunner pics to add some life? :)

Looking good!

Abs

Consider it done. I'll go all out tomorrow and give you guys some more authentic screenshots.

Nice modelling and texturing work, Ex. One question, are you using AS map on this vehicle? It doesn't seem to me like you do. :)

It's a little late, but here are Thursday's batch of screenshots.

I've used the tan variants, both with the CREW Duke module, one with a SATCOM, the other with the Boomerang. If I had more time today I would've taken more pics, sadly this is all I could get so I hope you guys like them.

RG31_s305.jpg

RG31_s301.jpg

RG31_s304.jpg

RG31_s303.jpg

RG31_s307.jpg

Nice modelling and texturing work, Ex. One question, are you using AS map on this vehicle? It doesn't seem to me like you do. :)

We certainly are. The lighting in the screenshots doesn't highlight them very well, but trust me they're there.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

RG31_s302.jpg

RG31_s306.jpg

That's it for today. Everything is still on track for release tomorrow so keep an eye on the forums.

Does this have the correct configs in place for ACE compatibility? I would love to use this in my community.

It does have config entries for ACE and ACRE.. so yes.. but it is also made to work with vanilla, but from all tests ive run the ace/acre code does not affect vanilla gameplay nor give error messages or RPT messages.

there might be some ACE features missing or not working as good im not sure, but i added as much as i can figure out so just report stuff later on that need added/fixed, and it will most likely be added ;)

Outstanding Stiltman, we cant wait to use this mod. Thanks for taking the extra time out to consider that aspect dude.