Sign in to follow this  
toadball

ToadBall's MP Mission pack/s

Heyo,

Bellow you can download my MP missions packs, nothing particularly fancy but some simple COOP missions for small groups of players.

ToadBall's Brik2 MP Missions Pack.

Missions on Old Bear's Brik2 Island

ACE_co_10_Fabrik_v1

10 man section assault on buildings at Fabrik, assault and hold position against russian mechanised counter attack.

ACE_co_12_Rescue_Dawn_v1

12 man force recon extraction of 2 Knighthawk pilots down near Skol. Rescue pilots and extract to nearby UN forces. If possible destroy Knighthawk wreck to prevent flight recorder from falling into enemy hands.

ACE_co_18_AAA_Hunt_v1

Two 8 man sections with HQ element search and destroy mission. Locate and destroy 3 shilkas encamped within the forest.

ACE_co_08_Ambush_v1

8 man guerrilla team ambush on USMC supply convoy moving through the eastern forest.

ACE_co_12_Vandals_v1

Infiltrate Brik and destroy the parked russian armour.

Known Issues: A couple of JIP issues being worked out (all missions JIP fine just one that has a minor bug eating at me)

DOWNLOAD PACK

ToadBall's Brik2 MP Mission Pack (OUTDATED) - Armaholic mirror

ToadBall's Chernarus MP Missions Pack.

COOP missions on Chernarus expect a few more to be added over the next month or so.

ACE_co_10_Ninja_Wookies_v1.3

Sniper teams Bush whacker and Timber wolf are to eliminate 3 targets gathered at a meeting and exfilitrate through enemy held teritory.

ACE_co_16_Road_Works_v1.3

Chedaki Assault on Topolka dam with the assistance of a four man Russian special forces team. Take and hold the dam until friendly forces arrive.

Known Issues: None at present, fire me a PM if you find any.

DOWNLOAD PACK

Brik Pack Change Log:

------------------------------

31st August 2011

Fixes:

Various tweaks to existing missions.

New: Parameter for specifying what set of loadouts to assign (Fabrik v1.4 only at present)

26th August 2011

Fixes:

Various tweaks to existing missions.

Additions:

ACE_co_12_Vandals_v1

2nd August 2011

Fixes:

ACE_co_10_Fabrik_v1.1 - Tweaked from attack and hold to simple assault mission, a few loadout tweaks

ACE_co_18_AAA_Hunt_v1.1 - Considerable reduction in number of OPFOR units (100 vs 18 is expecting a bit much I think), loadout fixes: auto riflemen should now have an M60 as they were suposed to.

ACE_co_12_Rescue_Dawn_v1.1 - Increased time limit, small loadout tweaks.

Additions:

ACE_co_08_Ambush_v1

All missions are AI disabled and no respawn with ACE spectator script.

These missions require the latest stable version of ACE and the ACEX modules however it should be compatible with later versions.

All missions are ACRE compatible and will give relevant radios to the appropriate slots if it is being run on the server.

Credits & Thanks to,

Mikey for his excellent mission scripts template.

tpw for his simple breath script

Haroon1992 for his Advance house patrol script

UPSMON

Zeus gaming community for their help in testing.

Edited by ToadBall

Thanx for the very good missions :-).

AAA Hunt is the best mission.

The SimpleBreathFog effect is a good idea.

I hope you will create more of this missions :-).

Glad you like them, have got some fixes done to those missions and hopefully will have a couple more added to the pack for Monday.

I've updated the pack with a new mission and a few bug fixes in the old missions.

Unfortunately I've had to leave out the last of the 5 missions I was planning on releasing for brik as due to a script problem the loadouts aren't working correctly on dedicated servers.

However when I get this fixed up I'll update the pack. In the mean time I'll be begining work on a pack of 5 missions for shapur as well as a pack of SP and MP missions I didn't get finished in time for the MBG Window of Opportunity release.

Edited by ToadBall

Well got distracted from the WOO stuff by more conventional mission ideas.

Updated the Brik pack with various bug fixes and a new mission.

Have a couple of missions on Chernarus and Shapur in testing, a couple of small bugs to work out and I'll put them up for download.

Brik Pack updated, Couple of missions for Chernarus put into a pack, will hopefully have 3 more missions to be added soon.

Being a muppet I forgot to update the links, should link to the new versions now!

Edited by ToadBall

Finished some basic work on a concept mission which could do with some game play testing.

General jist of it? You're an SF team plonked in unspecifiedistan, in a sand storm with the objective of finding 3 Scud launchers. Intel is a bit dodgy and the maps of the area are so useless it's not worth using.

Bit more info? Here's the situation notes for you then.

Welcome to Unspecifiedistan.

Last month Takistani forces crossed the border in an act of presumably unprovoked aggression raising tensions in the region, intelligence gathered from our

sources inside the Takistani military indicate that a number of soviet designed scud missile launcher systems belonging to the Takistani Army have been deployed to the desert border area.

If it were to come to light that the Takistanis had the capability to launch a chemical or nuclear attack on their neighbours the region would likely go up like a keg of gun powder as such you are to locate and destroy these launchers.

Satelite and aerial recon of the area has been unable to provide much if any intel on the location of these launchers due to the frequent sandstorms this time of year, and the maps available to us were probably last updated some time in the 13th century.

As such we can only provide you with rough aproximations as to the coordinates of the three scud launchers in your OA. You will have to use your DAGR GPS units for navigation and location of the targets.

You will be inserted in to the OA by Mi-17, visibility is likely to be extremely low when you land so be on alert for contacts.

See your location notes for relavent mission critical coordinates.

Please note this mission requires ACE2 and Combined Operations

This mission is designed to be played on servers using ACRE however it is an optional requirement and can be played without ACRE, in which case the communication notes become a little pointless.

DOWNLOAD: ACE co 12 Scud Storm v1

Please direct any feedback to myself via PM or in a post in this thread.

Thanks in advance!